Self Promotion SDFoto

I'm not any of the models pictured. I'm a photographer (with a few minor credits) who has taken these pictures. I'm here to promote my Patreon where more pictures like this can be found. The models featured in this post are Diana Oliphant and Floofie (more of her was shared in another thread). My Patreon includes them and others. Every few weeks I'll share some more pictures. These pirate pictures is from a set made up of 3 parts. The 1st part goes up in September. If you like what you see more can be found on Patreon. Not every set includes nudity. Funds gathered help us do more shoots like this. The big social media platforms have been cracking down on anything suggestive so were sharing nudes with you dudes & dudettes

Thanks.

Last edited:
Now with a YouTube Channel about model Photography.

Future episodes will feature reviews, opinions, tips for photographers, tips for models, possible interviews and maybe random stuff. As of now these are monthly videos and we've got back catalog of 5 more. Scripts are being written for additional videos and each video features a different spokesmodel.

Please Like and Subscribe.

There's also the Patreon that will later feature pictures from photo shoots with these models and videos that we can't post on YouTube.

Comment
This is Floofie.

She the latest model to get her own No Waiting Tier. 167 images all at once without the wait of their normal release schedule and in a higher resolution. Model is both clothed and fully nude. Please note that her nudity isn't explicit. Sample below of the how big the images are.

*** Special Offer ***
Our next shoot with her is January 28th of this month

Support the arts by sponsoring this shoot. Anyone who joins at the No Waiting Floofie membership level before January 24th (Monday) will also gain access to images we take on the 28th. Even if you are no longer a Patron by the time the images are edited you'll still gain access to them. This a primarily a SFW video shoot with a few NSFW still images. The sponsored funds will also us time to record a NSFW version.

Reactions: voytelaXYZ
Comment
Say hello to Lana.

She gets her own No Waiting Tier. 94 images all at once without the wait of their normal release schedule and in a higher resolution. Model is both clothed and fully nude. Please note that her nudity isn't explicit.

Lana also gets her own NSFW boudoir video. Full video is nearly 4 minutes long and contains nudity. It can be viewed right now at the Archive Classics Tier Level.

Here's a Video Preview of it.

Comment
Comment
Watch this video tutorial on posing presented by Floofie. You might learn something too. Recommend it to your favorite amateurs models.

Would you like to see the alternative nude version of the same video?

That's an exclusive video for Patrons.

Comment