Off Topic Secretly screenshotting/saving snaps?

Biiitchan

Aug 6, 2020
Is there a way to screenshot/save someone's snap without Snapchat notifying them that I saved it? I recently did that and let's just say she got pretty upset and we're no longer friends.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
Simplest method is to just start recording before you open snap.
Kill snapchat process, then start recording and open snapchat. When you're done, kill snapchat again and then stop recording.

Haven't done it in some months, but never had issues. Idk if they updated snap, but it only detected screen recording apps that started recording after it was already running.

Reactions: anonlvks
Comment
Dec 22, 2019
It's not exactly reliable in my experience, but you can actually download snaps from the website.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/jordynjones11
Jordyn Jones is basically the only one I've consistently seen, not the only one I've seen, just the most common. You just change the username at the end of the url and see if the snaps show up. If one is up, look for a place on the image or video where the arrows don't show up then inspect element. You might have to click an arrow, but just look for the "blob:" url and copy paste that, "blob:" included. blob:https://www.snapchat.com/dbb686ff-e024-4b5b-bd7c-38e6c136b430

Comment
If you've got a recent Samsung (I know the S7 and above can do it) you can add any app as a a game and turn on game tools, gives you a little button on the bottom row where the back, home and recent apps buttons are, or a floaty button if you've got physical buttons. You can turn it on whilst the snap is open if you forget and it seemed to stop snap realising screenshots where being taken (though it didnt seem to always work so i wouldn't rely on it)

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
For Android phones: If you have Linux on your PC, just install scrcpy. It allows you to mirror and control your phone from your computer. You don't need to install anything on your phone, just need to turn on USB debugging in your phone settings. You then plug in your phone into the PC, run scrcpy, and it will mirror the phone screen on your computer. You can then record to your heart's content without anyone being any wiser.

Comment