Requests Sexxylorry

02-12-2023 Show 2K:

1 Comment
J
Jackfavvv commented
"The requested file has been deleted for
inactivity"

Sorry boys, no content, i noticed the other night in Maya's room on CB that someone said Lorry is currently pregnant and wouldn't be online for a while, idk how true this is, could just be a load of shit but it is a bit odd that she hasn't been online in like 2 months and Maya is just broadcasting by herself on her own account.

There is no point checking her OF as she doesn't even run it, nor did Maya until recently and she dodges any question asked about it, they were both using an agency, Lorry still is 100%, you are most likely talking to some dude getting paid to do it if you are msging her on OF.

Dead giveaways of this is VIP in name, online 24/7 replying to msgs, posts 1 picture on wall a day to make it look like they are actively posting, extremely overpriced content in DM's so the agency can also get there cut of the pie, also have caught Maya in the past replying to msgs on OF when both were online on chaturbate bouncing around on the bed with no phone in sight.

So yea more just a question if anyone know where she is, in me eyes, Lorry looks like she has been bored of doing this type of content for a while now and just wants easy money from OF, Maya looks like she still loves doing it, it's a shame because i am way more into Lorry then i am into Maya.

2 Comments
N
Nelacar commented
Yeah, both their OF's haven't been run by them for a long time. It's only repeat content and almost all of it has been leaked online anyway. By now it's just a scam - like you said, by an agency of some sort. They're milking their content now so it won't be long before one or both of them disappear completely.

I once pushed in Maya's OF dm's - if she could give me any kind of proof that it was her, I'd buy the PPV. Needless to say I was blocked from messaging again haha.

For me it's the other way around, was always more into Maya because Lorry always seem bored/uninterested.

P
puncker26 commented
Yea when i questioned Maya about how she was replying when she didn't have her phone, she said the stream is delayed a little bit and to trust that it was her msging back, i was recording the stream, they didn't leave the bed for 15 mins lmao, no stream is delayed by more then 30 seconds at most, i also sent Maya a msg the other day saying it's good to see she finally got rid of her OF agency along with 2 other questions, she answered the 2 other questions but ignored the agency bit, i followed up asking what made her decide to get rid of the agency and she just left me on read.

I like Lorry more because deep down she comes off as more of a freak, i sent her a dick pic years ago just randomly when she was actually running her OF and actually posting good content, i wasn't expecting a reply, but she replied and started going into detail about how she loved the look of it and wished she could sit on it, then started talking about creampies, it blew my mind.

I think Maya is attractive but i kind of lost respect for her, 3-4 years ago i asked to purchase closeup butthole pics, she sold me 2 pics for $20, i was suspicious because both pics looked like a different butthole so i reverse image searched and sure enough, both of them were just random girls online, i called her out and she apologized and i got a refund, still a fucking scummy thing to do.