Off Topic ShesFreaky private videos

delimma

May 3, 2020
Ya its annoying as hell. Very rare to get a friend accept from people with good content. The people with good content usually sell it so your going to have to pay to access it.

Comment
I had a look at the source code etc to see if there is an obvious file path. Anything that is a locked video only has a link to a thumbnail and not the original vid. If there is a way to work out the file and path structure, then you could in theory put that in the address bar and go straight to the vid.

Someone more skilled at webstuff could probably do it really easily, but alas I am not that person.

1 Comment
B
bobismyname138 commented
There is a pretty consistent file path.
Every video is mbmedia shesfreaky com/videos/A/B/C/D/E/ABCDExxxxxxxx mp4
The problem is the xxxxxxxx could be anything from 00000000 to ffffffff (possible characters are 0-9 a-f) and amount to around 4.3billion possible values. I have no clue how the site generates the individual video id and trying all combinations would not be feasible.

Deleted member 1604595

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Jun 27, 2021
mbmedia shesfreaky com/videos/6/1/4/a/b/614abd79c618c mp4
this is what a direct link to the video looks like. this is a locked video I got access so I can get the video link but otherwise theres only a thumb link.
if someone can find a way to get the real video id then its just replacing it in the link

Reactions: Polly23Yt
Comment