Requests Sierra Lisabeth

A collection of vids since I think an erome I had saved went down.

4 Comments
K
korok commented
I believe her cam name was angelina_marie

L
LOLass99 commented
and samantha safie. You might find more under this name. But currently there's only like 3 videos of her camming that you can probably find which is already in the folder. And those were the old days. She stopped like ages ago.

C
Coldheart00 commented
Maintenance type error

L
Lame commented
its not new...its already posted many times in previous posts u can check there...people are just posting the same thing again and again.

Comment
You must be registered for see medias

You must be registered for see medias

F
Firezlove commented
I think she just doesn't care anymore and the economy hit a lot of onlyfans girls popularity hard.

R
radiotech commented
Please if there any new long vids, thank you

B
bigboyjawohl commented
check simpcity forum latest posts u will not regret it

L
Lame commented
there are only two new videos, there is one guy with the username 'starplatinum' that dude is just reposting the same old stuff, unfortunately there are no dislike option there.

Comment

Comment

Last edited:
Comment
Cooner updated btw:

to save you from 20 post drip feeding the stuff here to you lol

B
bigsonofag commented
Btw I saw on camwhores that there are a few vids under the name "samanthasafie" that has never been posted or seen anywhere else as far as I know. Does anyone have access to those?

FutabaSakura
FutabaSakura commented
Samantha Safie/Angelina Marie is literally on post 12 on this very thread, and has been posted on another popular forum lol at least look before talking

B
bigsonofag commented
Yeah ofc I have taken a look, but there are obviously more videos than that if you take a look on Camwhores.

B
bigsonofag commented
Can someone that got her "naughty advent calendar" tell me if it's good?