Deleted member 719951

Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Oct 20, 2020

Download the following apps:

1. ⁠Text Now
2. ⁠Google Authenticator
3. ⁠VPN of your choice(I used “Free VPN”)

Always be connected to a VPN when doing all of this and turn off location services on your phone.

Your first step is to create a fake phone number with Text Now. I used a 213 area code(California based). Open a new message in Text Now and enter the persons phone number and the following message.

Hello username, A suspicious login attempt has been detected on your account. If this was not you, please reply with the 6 digit security code sent to your device under a separate notification in order to secure your account. Do not share or use elsewhere! Snapchat Support Team

Before hitting send, open snapchat and put in their username and hit forgot password. Reset password via phone number. Enter their phone number and immediately flip over to Text Now and send the message(doing so quickly makes it look authentic). At this point, you need to hope the person replies with the security code Snapchat sends to them. Once you receive the code, plug it into snapchat and change the password. Note that the security code is only good for 10 minutes. If they reply with the code after 10 minutes just try again.

AS SOON as you login to their account, go to settings, two factor authentication, authentication app, set up automatically. This will open Google Authenticator and will provide you with a 6 digit code. Copy that code and enter it into snapchat. This disables their ability to log in which buys you all the time you need to look through it. They can change their password while you’re logged in but it won’t kick you out. It’s EXTREMELY important for you to turn 2FA off in Snap settings before you log out or they may never be able to log into snap again.

If you get a “suspicious login” when trying to log in, try changing to a different VPN server. If all servers fail, you can try disconnecting from a VPN server all together(do at your own discretion).

If they have 2FA enabled when you go to login, send them the original text message again and just hope they reply with their recovery code. Once you log I to snap, disable SMS as a 2FA method.

If they have My Eyes Only, send the following message.

New passphrase request for: ‘My Eyes Only’. Code: 8472. If you did not request a new passphrase, please reply with your original ‘My Eyes Only’ passphrase. Your security is very important to us. Snapchat Support Team

Have the following message pasted and send to them AS SOON as they reply with a code(regardless if it’s right or not...again to look authentic)

I’m sorry. That is not your original passphrase. Please reply with your original ‘My Eyes Only’ passphrase to secure your account. Your security is very important to us. Snapchat Support Team

If they won’t reply with a code just guess at this point.

1 Comment
M
McFaddenDub commented
This is genius! Has this worked for anyone???

Apr 6, 2024
All so called hacks are almost certainly just scams. Also even if you have the credentials, logging into someones account isn't as easy as it used to be as most of these apps (snap, insta, ...) have a system in place that detect suspicious login attempts.

Comment