Requests Sophia Kate

Shes hot but something about her seems off. Like its an AI face or something

P
Peppep28 commented
I found another forum where the someone proved she's definitely AI and showed the original videos they're taking and covering the face with.

L
lewdaura commented
what is the source? I mean AI or not.. that body is really hot

M
matrix008 commented
maybe an AI filter software she's using to contour her face. I think those software tracks her eyes/or facial features so that's why she has to keep her head steady and look directly at the camera. If she turns or have sudden movement, you may be able to see the distortion.

T
TrStNo1 commented
I think this is it... it's her, but she is using a filter so every once in a while you see a shimmer, and therefore can't blink too often, look away, or make to many facial gestures.

Yall realise shes AI generates right?
Ive seen girl with another face but same body make the same videos.
Ive also seen these vids with 3 different faces on Instagram now

She also has almost the same face as JennySarahAnderson on Instagram , who has the same face as 3 other AI generates onlyfans girls, but than they have green hair or whatever.

Get rdy boys, half of the internet will turn into AI generates chicks selling u their onlyfans.

3 Comments
S
s3rpic013 commented
The body belongs to who then?

F
Fa2manBarkie50 commented
Idk man

M
Mooseybaby commented
I know that body, but can't remember where I have seen it and who's it is. Definitely an AI face generator creation as it seems half of Insta these days is using AI as a "virtual model" and the face is almost identical on all of them!

S
s3rpic013 commented
Zero face movement and shes getting herself off. Wtf

T
TrStNo1 commented
I have watched a lot of her videos...I don't think it's AI, but* the minimal reaction, facial expression, and little blinking are off-putting. There is something off about what is physically happening versus her reactions. Now I have seen 1 video where she got a little expressive (for her). I will post the link below. She DOES use a filter but many of these girls are using filters now...you can see earrings shimmer, or sometimes the filter slips off of faces.

Last edited:
T
TrStNo1 commented
S
s3rpic013 commented

Thanks for this man. Something really feels off in the video when sheā€™s on the bed with a dildo. Never saw a woman orgasming without closing her eyes. AI face filter 100%. Wonder if we will ever see her without it

Not mine

3 Comments
N
NM1983 commented
She's 100% deepfaking the face. The millisecond it tries to talk, gives it away. Hilarious that some people think she's real šŸ¤£

D
ducuihi commented
Yes but her body is definitely real

D
Dyeguy09 commented
Yea youā€™ll notice every video that shows ā€œherā€ face she stares directly at the camera never turning her head. And especially obvious when you see she clipped that masturbating video when she turned to her side. Still a banging bod! Wish she would show her face. Probably hiding it from family and friends.