Requests sophie arvebrink

Rebuilding the forum
Some pics i found
Some vids i uploaded

2 Comments
J
jhammer4424 commented
oh wow! i didn't realize she'd been putting stuff like this out! Thanks!

R
riderns commented
Thanks.

I didn't realize all of this was reset. Here is a small folder

2 Comments
J
Jeffvader123 commented
Appreciate the share but damn her shit is boring

B
Bluebussin1 commented
That was hot !

Not much, but... we can hope she'll take a step-up.
You must be registered for see medias

ThrowAway1701
ThrowAway1701 commented
Her body is a 10/10 but her execution 4/10

K
kallisto9 commented
Damn shes hot:monkaW:

S
snotz commented
So basically all tease?

Clark.Bent
Clark.Bent commented
I doubt she'll ever go topless...it's just gonna be pectoral muscles with nipples. Yuck!

Wouldn't mind seeing her bottomless though.

Feb 10, 2021
I've been (blindly) "following her lead" and tipping her and buying random junk PPVs and I don't think I'm any closer to seeing the goods. Even when we're in the middle of a buying session, when I ask her where it's going or when I can expect the good stuff, she goes silent or gives the played out "I don't show my nudes to just anyone" malarkey. I'm on a free trial sub and unless she pulls a total 180 and starts showing something worthwhile, I won't be renewing.

2 Comments
S
slitherin commented
don't get scammed and don't renew. I would say "thank for your sacrifice" but since she is a well known scammer I'm just going to say I am sorry for you. If you see a glimpse of misleading message or ppv headline try to get a refund.

M
mazzilla commented
Yeah she is hot... I "followed her lead".... as the price went up and up and nothing much showing. No thanks. I will upload the junk I got from her on PD or something. Probably nothing thats not already posted.

I believe all of these are new

3 Comments
J
jhammer4424 commented
that first video :ROFLMAO:

Ramrod
Ramrod commented
Why did I go in to full Django mode with the first video "who's that nigga on that nag"

DubyaDubya
DubyaDubya commented

That's a sorbet, to cleanse the palate.

Aug 7, 2021
Heres some more from her:

V
Viper607 commented
most of the little-known models work like this. She rarely updates Instagram, at least in my feed she shows up once a month, She's just lazy, and when you don't give anything to your audience and just keep it for reporting purposes, it won't give you significant earnings. Does she at least send out explicit content in private messages? I haven't seen anyone posting naked pictures on other forums either.

B
bsm11983 commented

This guy gets it.

Always phrase your questions in such a way that the model answering yes will result in a sale. If she answers with anything other than a loud and clear "YES" ... she doesn't show the goods and she's playing coy in an effort to still make a sale and not get dinged with a chargeback. Never ever play the "wait and see" game with these broads. There are plenty of girls on OF that will show the goods without playing games. Sooner or later, girls like Sophie will realize their 15 minutes is over, and they're either gonna show the goods, or quit OF entirely. Never pay for crap content in hopes of a day that may (read: will likely) never come.

A
AsianThor2 commented
All of her DMs are in the form I described. It's all meant to tease and make you buy more.

When I first subbed, she had like a $3-4 PPV so I thought why not. It was basically more from a set that she posted a sample pic of. When she asked if I wanted to see more, that's when I was direct about wanting to see nudity, which is when I got the "play along with me first" message. Towards the end, I hit her up one last time to see if she'd go straight to selling me nude content, and was met with the same response. She either has no nude content that she's actually willing to share, or it'll cost you hundreds if not more for an unknown number of rounds before you see a tit. She's crazy hot, but I'm not paying up that much for anyone.

B
bsm11983 commented

She did the exact same thing to me when I was subbed, which was when she first joined OF. Her MO is "go along with me by buying this crappy PPV and maybe I'll show more" but just as you experienced, when you flat out ask her about topless/nude content, her only response is the same "go along with me" malarkey. Next!

I'm letting nature run it's course with this one. After enough people wise up to her shenanigans, she'll either be forced to show the goods, or fade into obscurity.

She's so fit with such low body fat, her tits are gonna be full on "fried eggs hanging on a nail" .. but ngl, I still wanna see, just once. If and when she does show the goods, expect it to cost an arm and a leg, wait that out too. Give it a few months after she makes the jump to doing nudes and you'll be able to get them from the bargain bin. It's a tale as old as time with these thots.