Dec 19, 2022
You must be registered for see images

She did an interview on a podcast a year or so back and said she used to post a ton on r/gonewild back during the pandemic. She said she tried to remove all of them but they they're still out there. Also mentioned a (now deleted) reddit user u/firewire68 who had saved all her stuff to repost but I can't find anything about him either.

She posted them publicly to begin with so AFAIK it's fair game. I know they're still out there, just having a real hard time finding any of them. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Userr12345
Dec 19, 2022
Someone found some pics from another site where I posted a request. Clearly from GW or a similar type of thing-- I reverse searched em and couldn't find anything but maybe they'd be helpful for someone else finding more. Pretty damn hot regardless

Reactions: Userr12345
2 Comments
P
philkenseben commented
Looking at u/firewire68 on nsfw . xxx I see that her name is Sophie Dillon.

P
philkenseben commented
And looking at firewire68 on camas I didnt really see any posts. On her facebook she's got some messages from them. The messages don't match any of their posts. But maybe because it's on posts of hers that have been excluded from camas? https://camas.unddit.com/#{%22author%22:%22lil_exhibitionist69%22,%22resultSize%22:100} She only has a few comments on there.

Or they're just PMs. We'll probably never know.

lil_exhibitionist69
strawbs_shortcakes

Reactions: jeff_ott21
J
jeff_ott21 commented
Did you happen to get these from gonewildarchives? There's like 120ish posts there I was thinking about buying a membership

P
philkenseben commented
I did. I’d recommend buying membership. It’s really great. I think the owner is on these forums. I saw someone comment once claiming to be the owner. Was asking for ideas on one post and on another they’re asking folks not just to share full rips from the archives.

J
jeff_ott21 commented
Fair enough, thanks for the honest answer. Waiting on some crypto verification stuff to finish up and then I'll buy one myself to see the rest- dope to hear that it's as legit as it looks. Thanks man, have a good one

P
philkenseben commented
Probably the best feature is its ability of find other usernames someone posted under. Sometimes it’ll give you a spammer account who reposts a bunch of users but man does it feel sweet when you find a shared user.

Dec 19, 2022
Can you search by image on there? Can't even find these via reverse image searchers, so I'm assuming it's masked somehow. Would be super useful if you could

(DM me if you're down to keep talking, you have your profile set up so I can't and im not familiar w the site so my bad if I'm asking shit I shouldn't on public threads or if I can dm you and don't know how)

1 Comment
P
philkenseben commented
I don't think you can search by image on there. You'll need to know a username.