Requests Sugarf4riy / Arisa Vurr

Comment
her last 3 videos since May

1 Comment
fdq
fdq commented
thanks i checked her randomly didnt know she was still doing this.
she is still a hottie, but those slim first days... she was a 10/10.
would be living in a massive mansion if she had kept the bod and uploaded regularly.

Comment
of her latest video (taken from other forum) ā€“ she sits in her pink chair and feels herself up before getting out the hitachi wand and going to town.

Her twitter says sheā€™s gonna start dropping b/g content now that sheā€™s reached >1,000 subs on OF.

M
mikedmike82 commented
for real!! Sheā€™s a huge scammer! She has been doing this for years and then plays victim when people post on social media and call her out! She blames her BP for her not wanting to post anything!

But back to her scamming, I lost all respect for her a few years ago when she claimed one of her dogs was sick and might be dying and she couldnā€™t afford to take it to the vet and then the begging for donations and she made something ridiculous like almost 5 grand in a week from people feeling bad for her dog!

What do you know it not even two weeks later she starts blowing money on a custom built gaming pc with top of the line parts and everything to go with it, desk, chair, lights you name it! Easily 4 grand! And then people asking ā€œthought you needed money for your sick dog yo take it to the Vet?ā€

But it gets worse, there was/is a video of her laughing with an old BF calling their cat the N-Word over and over! People called her out because they thought she was racist and it wasnā€™t funny! She actually posted it! Then she started asking for donations for BLM!!!! I kid you not! And she some played the victim after people called her racist!

By the way, she also openly posted on Twitter that she believes Johnny Depp actually was guilty with the Amber Heard stuff even after he won in court! She truly believes Amber Heard was abused by him and heā€™s a piece of shit!

After all that evidence proving Depp was innocent. That dope still believes Amber Heard! Sheā€™s crazy and that all you need to know! So again donā€™t listen to her about posting anything or more risky stuff! She hasnā€™t done BG since she was married 5 years ago!

O
oksa commented

Let it out bro. šŸ˜” Her pretty privileges are off the charts. It's why I've only ever been subbed a handful of times through the years, when I know for sure she's posted something. Looks like she just needed money to move across the country again.

C
CesareB commented
So as I thought, she scammed people again. 9th August was the last she said about the bg content and that anything else is posted or updated on her OF. Imagine subbing to someone just to get updates on where the promised content is and why she isn't uploading it yet. There are many girls out there that have no actual work discipline and expect people to sub even if they don't put in the work so just calling it "Pretty Privilege" is putting it lightly.

P
Peteyfonda commented

Its all for money. How long did missalice hold out to show her asshole? She literally covered it with her hand for ten years. How long did it take belle to finally go hardcore? Sabrina Banks still hasn't shown her nipples, swimsuit succubus has never actually been nude, and tabby just barely started showing her tits. Arisa is no different, she's trying to stretch it out as long as she can to make as much as she can. Making content, like any real job, is hard fucking work and girls like her just want the fast cash without the effort. That's why the career girls live in nice places and drive nice cars and are always in pajamas cause they earn the money.