Requests sweetkate OF / Universe

I follow Kate for more than 10 years, from her early MFC days that she barely getting topless and know thanks to OF she is such a good whore that does double fuck.
Her double fuck video link:

2 Comments
A
atomikbear commented
Hello Alex, do you know if she did more bbgg videos or gg with her old flatmate dollrebecca on LJ and bloomdefleur on MFC?
Cheers

P
pugnetta commented
it's down

I hope other will contribute too, but for now here is her BBGG video:

4 Comments
X
xxtrxme commented
reup?

A
Alex.Bluesky commented
Don't know why the gofile files are expiring, until then I saw the double fuck video in a website:

N
noone2871 commented

cheektocheek

Feb 18, 2023
I've been speaking a bit to this slut on snapchat and I thought she's from the "decent girls" meaning she only did strip shows on myfreecams/onlyfans and not much else. I have now seen the videos posted. We had some infrequent communication on and off for a few months and she even suggested we have a coffee when she's in UK (btw I've never given her a dime). I have now of course changed my mind completely about her. Might as well go for a prostitute if needed. What a dirty slut. Thanks for opening my eyes guys.

3 Comments
B
BennyTheJerk commented
Did she mention how much she charges for an hour of coffee? ;)

P
pugnetta commented
I don't understand what you thought she was before... if you knew her from mfc she's alwyas been a sexworker so?

B
butthead1 commented
how much did she suggest the coffee cost?