Has anyone ever subbed to her VIP page?

C
cumslaver commented
yes not worth it

She had sent me this but I never bought it, it was too expensive

3 Comments
R
Randal22 commented
Well you request it as a custom so if it is false advertised then you can email OF tell them you got scammed and they will refund your money for you.

GolfingLegend
GolfingLegend commented
that's a myth regarding OF's sending any amount of money back to a subscriber after being lied to over there content! I've been lied to so many times & I've proven this time & time again to OF's, in which a few times I've got them to admit I was ripped off, but nothing every came from it! Not a single time did I recv anything from the content producer or OF's, oh wait I did get a sorry but maybe next you choose carefully with whom you give your money too, I'm paraphrasing of course! That is all I have ever recv them!

GolfingLegend
GolfingLegend commented
This Syd chic has done it a few times to me & somehow She can delete here Dm's too! So anyone trying to get her content be aware of this bc she'll send it & delete it before you can watch it saying she sent it & then say she has no clue what you're talking about when you ask why/how did you delete your vids/pics! which she does everyday with her continuous recycled daily pics! I'm not sure why she lies about it bc it laughable to me at this point tbh ha!!