Requests The MashaKata Masha Katasonov

Old Stuff
You must be registered for see medias

2 Comments
T
trailingblazer65 commented
no way she did a sport stream in fucking tights? jesus, why did i miss that...

WASD Time
WASD Time commented
She seems to be getting really lean. Butt is shrinking. She should get into doing some serious squatting.

Does anyone have all of her Depop modeling pictures in source quality that they would be able to post? I had them all but the drive died and I haven't been able to recover yet. I went back to download them all and it looks like she deleted all the listings. I still have some of them but not in the best quality that I can share later. I'd appreciate it.

Comment
:KEKL:Look at this instead of the silver lining to her new "rap career" (sexy outfits, twerking) this is what she does :PepeHands:

4 Comments
K
kiazaaaz commented
if it don't work, she will become more sexual for sure

Antherio
Antherio commented
I always found her full eye contact positive/encouraging videos to be hotter than anything else she's ever put out. Wish she would have leaned into that more.

G
goodiegumdrops commented
ASMR and loud rap music is a total contradiction of itself LOL. Makes no sense. A for creativity but there's probably a good reason no one's really done it before (or they have and it's failed).

WASD Time
WASD Time commented
Agreed. I don't think the basic concept is bad, the execution isn't great. Make the music softer like the voice, I'd even say softer than the voice, and it, 'ASMR Rap', would make more sense. Otherwise it's whisper rapping to typical hip hop.

2 Comments
K
kiazaaaz commented
Does Somebody was following her before youtube during 2021 when she was making twitch live of her workout ? because there is practically no trace of this period on internet except few twitch clip and this cw video who don't work https://www.camwhores.tv/videos/7363846/mashakata-twitch/

WASD Time
WASD Time commented
All that we've seen is what has been posted in this thread. If her old stuff hasn't been put out there by now then likely no one has it.