Requests tokyox13

Links

had many good videos years back but all gone now

I found names but no luck finding vods
  1. I fuck my korean wife tiffany on a trip to busan
  2. MY KOREAN WIFE TIFFANY SLEEPS WITH A FAN AND MAKES ME A VIDEO
  3. MY KOREAN WIFE TIFFANY GETS HER FIRST BBC (PARTIAL THREESOME)

Feb 13, 2022
They did have a lot of videos back in the day. The problem was, people would download their videos and re-upload them in other places without permission. They asked people to stop. People continued and even changed the titles of the videos to re-upload unnoticed. Myself and other friends of theirs would always report these re-upped vids. As far as I know, they worked hard to get their videos offline. They didn't want to lose work due to "fun hobby".
Fun fact, I am the "fan" in "MY KOREAN WIFE TIFFANY SLEEPS WITH A FAN AND MAKES ME A VIDEO". I wasn't a fan though. Her husband approached me in the DM's. I went and checked their page and saw her and thought "why not?".
I also know the guy in "MY KOREAN WIFE TIFFANY GETS HER FIRST BBC (PARTIAL THREESOME). He's a bull that travels and pleases wives.

Comment

tokyox13

Feb 26, 2023
Just made an account here to check the web for randoms reposts of our old videos. Crazy it has been about 10 years since this all started. As Baeshin mentioned, too many people kept taking our stuff and reposting it. Mostly Chinese and Indian IPs. Tiff has dabbled in the OF side of things to pass the time as we have moved to another part of the globe for work once again and her holding down a normal office job just doesnt make sense.

Baeshin mentioned I reached out in his DM's. To clarify, he was not a "fan" but was a follower of our xhamster account. It was from his comments that we started a DM conversation. Who initiated it I do not recall.

The BBC video indeed is a mutually known person to myself and Baeshin. He is actually a very cool person, that is why we have had a few meets.

The videos are all safe and sound on our offline drives and private server. We have made quite a few more videos some with other guys and some with other girls. As we do not have consent from 3rd parties we will not be releasing them as they show faces. We could edit those out but the time and energy involved would take dozens of hours and the most we have been offered is around $100 per movie and that just is not worth our time.

We rarely check our accounts at PH or XH anymore. The old email we had has been blocked and I need to do a few forms to get it unlocked and so again not really worth out time. The few people we still keep in touch with know our other methods of contact plus of course there is OF for Tiff.

NOTE: If you contact Tiff and were a follower from the old days, make sure you mention some specific old comments or anything that makes you stand out. Hard to recall who people were from screen names going on a decade back.

Reactions: baeshin
Comment