Misterrandomguy
Misterrandomguy commented
It's actually her? I mean the tattoo it's clearly different on the video

adoado00
adoado00 commented
D
Dirtydogchan commented
It´s no the same

Las siguientes imagenes las descargue de una cuenta falsa de Viviana en X.. Estuve mirando las cuentas de instagram de ella, Valery y Kelly Apraez y estas imagenes no estan... Talvez las borrarón. No lo se.... lo importante es que aca no estan...
The following images were downloaded from a fake Viviana account on X.. I was looking at her, Valery and Kelly Apraez's Instagram accounts and these images are not... Maybe they deleted them. I don't know.... the important thing is that they aren't here...

Comment

2 Comments
Formigãoo
Formigãoo commented
Quem é a da direita? Who is on the right?

Ron Damon
Ron Damon commented
Hola amigos.. Hoy les traigo una imagen de un grupo de T3l3gr4m que vende contenido de Valery y muchas chicas más.. En la descripción dice que es primer video de Valery cogiendo.. Que opinan?

Hello friends.. Today I bring you an image of a T3l3gr4m group that sells content from Valery and many other girls.. In the description it says that it is the first video of Valery fucking.. What do you think?

4SianLover
4SianLover commented
She barely show boobs but made a BG video? that's sus

Ron Damon
Ron Damon commented
Yes, it is a very big step from not showing anything to fucking. But I think she will start to show herself completely naked.
Si, es un paso muy grande de pasar a no mostrar nada a coger. Pero creo que empezara a mostrarse completamente desnuda

LSD.
LSD. commented
Sr. Madruga (Don Ramon) it will be she already posted on onlyfans private?

Ron Damon
Ron Damon commented
I honestly don't know...

1 Comment
Ron Damon
Ron Damon commented
Otra opción de descarga..

Comment