I might quit my job due to my co-worker. She's not some stunning goddess, she's pretty plain. No makeup, wears these big cute, but dorky glasses, usually has her hair in a ponytail, but its the way she treats me. She's very comfortable around me, she likes to touch me, always touching my arms, thigh, legs, sit on my lap. Every time we work together or I'm showing her something she comes really, really close to me. One time when I was away from work for a bit, the way she greeted me... it was so sensual, like I was her boyfriend. I wasn't really into her when I first saw her, but now when I smell her, when she touches me, when I even get a whiff of her breath when she comes up close, I get a rock hard on. Sometimes I love looking at her full lips when she talks and imagine kissing them. I can no longer concentrate sometimes. I'll never make a move because I think this might possibly be pure lust and also obviously inappropriate to hit on someone at work. But man, I wish she'd stop touching me like that. She doesn't do this to anyone else, not even her other friend she seems close with. A part me wonders if she gets off on teasing me. The reason I wrote this today is because on Friday, she was telling a story to me, and as usual she'd rub my arm and my thigh, this time as she rubbed my thigh she was close to that part. I had to turn away a bit as it was obviously getting hard. Anyway, yeah. Just had to get that out.