Requests Veronika Rajek

Showing more here on IG then her onlyfans lol

1 Comment
B
Bigasiandick commented
I am genuinely mindblown the fact that those tits are natural. Considering how skinny she is, the probability is just crazy lol

This is supposed to be her being naughty lol. She openly refuses to post any topless content and just teases like this.

T
Toybuster commented
Hey guys, I don't know the rules here but didn't want to make a new post for nothing so comment it is. I was going through her onlyfans and if I didn't know any better I would say she started doing nude "tell me how you like my pussy in this one okay??" ... Does anyone have nudes of her or can someone confirm she started finally? My last purchase was a bust ... ducking scammer. Thx

J
Jonse13 commented
Babyfarksmcgeezak
Babyfarksmcgeezak commented
don't fall for it man literally 75 percent of these onlyfans girls say that shit in thier Pic description and it's some Instagram quality Pic.

Xxx1975
Xxx1975 commented
Agencies are running these girls sites and openly lying about what they are selling. You can try to fight with onlyfans about the deceptions but unless people decide to do a class action lawsuit to stop it, we're gonna keep getting this