Requests Vika_model

She's started her xxx-site on OF today.

put me off dinner mate

Comment

3 Comments
F
footdeviant commented
This is awesome. How do you use this tool to generate links for some of the other albums on the red chair site?

W
witnessprotection commented
If you can get a full URL to an image and they use the same path and format for the URLs you can use the fusker pretty easily. It has a URL input at the top. Paste the URL to an image and replace the number of the image with a range in brackets. So something like [1-10].jpg will load 1.jpg, 2.jpg, etc. A lot of hosting sites use unique identifiers in the paths now to avoid this.

38tsabb commented
The link does work for other albums on the site. Have to change the set name, instead of VIKA-HARDCORE, use VIKA-PONYTAIL or whatever the set name is you want. Has to be all caps, and some take a little trial and error to figure out, but works on alot of the sets.

2 Comments
U
Umbertos commented
Thx. a lot; - didn't know she'd worked for Anilos. :p

A 4K - version for the nerds (same video):

D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
The appearance of Vika on the well-known website immediately contributed to the publication of more information about her.

Another Vika's video for Anilos.
Who wants the best resolution download from here:

1 Comment
U
Umbertos commented
Thx again. (y)

The 4K-version on Gofile:

Well, 4K is better, but since I already downloaded this, then I can at least upload the 1080p version before deleting it, for anyone wanting a faster download of something in between what has already been posted. Thanks toD.juri.D for the k2s link.

Comment
Vivacious Vika (4K)

1 Comment
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
[Anilos] Vika - Sexy Silky 4K

1 Comment
bgsworld
bgsworld commented

neorgonita

Jan 22, 2023
I will help in this thread.

Her second and last video in Femdom Puppy Play [Clips4Sale] [Manyvids]
Vika Tans While Her Puppy Boy Sniffs

I hope someone can post her first video on that page.
The first video is in the next link:
And somebody uploaded it in ffetish, but I don't have a xubster premium account :(

And if someone can upload the images and videos of this thread that are down, I would be very grateful

Comment