Off Topic went from a friend to a simp, please help

Jan 2, 2020
Anything I can or should do?
Depends on what you want from her. If you want to be friends than you cant idolize her. But the friendship died when you started to get her xxx content. She might have send it to you at first because she thought you would be her stereotypical gay friend.

Id buy content when she offered, ...
I too buy my friends lingerie content and jerk off to it. She was using u or thought u werent a total loser

I do have a life, I have lots of friends, ...
pretty sure I will get trolled, but I'm ashamed to talk to people I know irl ...
So you don't have real friends

...and escape from my shitty life
Case in point. You should work to fix this.

I miss her friendship...
I'm pretty sure she only still follows me and hasn't deleted me in fear that I might expose her,
If you were friends she would talk to you about your drunk story and you would understand her side of the story and how she feels about it. Were you at any point friends.

...in fear that I might expose her, which I wont.
You were in love, knew you were out of her league and lied to yourself you weren't.

it even hurt a little when shed post some of the safe pics from the sets I customized in her feed.
Mr Nice guy strikes again.

I miss her friendship and yes, she was my fantasy ...
It bothers me that someone who I had no intention of getting with ...
Either a multiple personality disorder or you are big time lying to yourself. I know where my money's at.

You haven't really described her so its hard to say if shes just another of/fnsly "I totaly care about only you and not about other 50 simps giving money" or if you wanted more than friendship (assuming there was one) and she didn't buy you don't have enough personality to have equal relationship with her.

Comment