Off Topic What sexy accidental nudity have you seen irl?

Deleted member 202275

Lover of fine titties
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Jan 14, 2020
My two highlights:

Busty friend asked to borrow a shitty shirt I didn't mind getting dirty while she did her hair or something. I let her borrow a graphic T with little holes in the front bc it was so old. She wore it with no bra underneath and a nipple popping out and didn't even realize it.

Same busty friend invited me over right after her bf left. Her front door was unlocked and I walked right in. She was still topless and said "oh shit" and covered her boobs.

A cousin's friend. Knocked on their door, no one answered. Door was unlocked, so I assumed it was safe to go in.

Walked right into their room, only to be greeted with her friend drying her hair. Didn't notice me because her back was turned and was drying her hair with a towel, weirdly enough she STILL didn't notice me even though I opened the goddamn door.

Saw her cute butt and side boobs before slowly closing the door again.

She never knew.

...Never knew.

Comment
im a short, skinny dude. ive made peace with being short by now, but at 19 i still at the point where i would never even consider dating a girl taller than me. about a year before that i met my friend, a really cute chick with shoulder length hair, glasses, and a midwest emo vibe. the problem was that she was 6'3". im 5'7". eventually she starts dating this dude i got along with really well. anyway, us 3 were at a hotel for a weekend with at least another 4-5 people packed into the same room. we were drinking and partying all weekend together. at about maybe 4am sunday morning i stumble back to the hotel room alone and try to pass out. i think i got a phone call from the girl i was crushing on at the time who was in a different room on a different floor. we meet up, spend 30 min smoking outside the lobby and talking, then we go back to our rooms. now, i left the door slightly ajar instead of grabbing my keycard. when i got back, someone had closed the door and locked me out. i knock on the door for a bit until the cute tall girl opens the door in her pajamas. it was some decently short shorts, not really someone id say is slutty at all, and a button up pajama shirt that she had half unbuttoned. since im a manlet, shes talking to me, leaning forward just enough for a perfect downblouse view. boys, when i say those were the most perfect pair of tits ive ever seen, i mean it. i still beat it to that memory.

tl;dr tall cutie leans over to talk to my midget ass and i get a fullscreen view of those knockers

Comment
Asian friend’s hot cousin was visiting for a week during college break so we took her out to a few bars and partied. Got wasted so we decided that I’ll just crash at my friend’s floor in an inflatable mattress. Woke up in the morning to see my friend’s hot cousin still sleeping with the covers pulled all the way down and her shirt pulled all the way up. She must have took off her bra before sleeping because right before me was her sexy tits and light brown nips just there for me to see. My morning wood got even more harder when I saw them. I contemplated snapping a few pics but decided not to and pulled back the blanket to cover her, but not after a few solid minutes of marveling at those sweet Asian tits of hers. Went straight to the bathroom afterwards to tug one out.

Comment
nice stories.

my uncle invited me to his house.
in the middle of the night i wake up for toilet n passes by my cousins room.

her door not close n she sleeping without switching off lights.
that lucky day was my 1st time watch my beautiful cousin sleeps with her skirts lift up revealing her pussy.

Comment
oooo i got many dunno which one to share, but the best ones were friend brushing her teeth with most of the buttons of her top open and later cleaning her face. Giving me a clear view.
another friend came to check something in her purse which which was just where i was lying down. Giving me a full frontal downblouse action
another time was helping a junior with moving her stuff which was heavy. so she also tried to grab the box meanwhile holding my arm up with her boobs..

man sometimes i feel these girls are doing it on purpose xD

Reactions: ggatraveller
Comment
In a hostel in Dresden, there was a very hot blonde from Australia. When I woke up from my bed and stood up, I looked at my bed and by accident saw her pussy and anus, as she was using naked, using only a cover, but somehow she rolled and left it exposed. I got so hard, I considered the idea of talking to her and proposer her sex in a safe way, but I didn't want to offend her nor wanted problems in Germany (where you can be imprisoned for talking to a woman, if she denounces you to the police). I tried to take it off from my head, but until today that scene is on my mind, she was so beautiful!
I invited her for a walk, but sadly she was sick and could not.

Reactions: ichigok42 and ppj23
Comment
several times waterskiing.
girls lose their tops; sometimes the bottoms, too.
one girl, who had just got married, lost her top when she fell,
but (maybe?) she did not know it, and lost her bottom (to her knees)
on the pull up. we waved and tried to tell her, but she stayed up and skied.
this was before smartphones, etc....so no video exists.

Comment
Back in the late 80s, i went to Anna Hiss Gym(Univ.of Texas at Austin campus) which is a girls gym at the time in Austin to play basketball every late Friday afternoon from 4pm-6pm. The top level was where the courts were and everyone was welcomed. The pool was below level downstairs. I wanted to check out the pool. I didn't realize that when walking to the pool thru corridors the showers and bathrooms were on the side. They didn't have protective coverings to the showers. The showers themselves had curtains, but the benches and lockers were on the exterior in the open. I walked by and saw two girls wiping themselves down totally naked. I was shocked. Usually when i played there, i would never see a woman around there. Not sure if the gym still exists today.

I lived near the campus(Molokai Apartments) during my freshman year. During my freshman year, i would wash my clothes in my apartment laundry mat. A college neighbor of mine would also wash that one time while i was in there. She wore those jogging shorts that girls in the 80s wore. Very thin and high up. She didn't wear panties and when she squatted down to get the clothes out of the dryer, i couldn't believe all the glory. Still vivid in my mind till this day.

I lived on West Campus(UT Austin) area my last year in college and my apartment complex had unofficial late pool party goers on the weekends. Lots of topless gals and sex late at night going on in the pool. Heck one guy would forget to close his blinds and whenever people walked by his apartment, they could see him fucking his gf. He later on broke up with her and was fucking other girls with no condom. Dude was a stud.

Reactions: bruh203398
Comment