Requests Wine 0perator

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment
Here is another set I had. I've been trying to find the best way to get the videos... seems screen recording is the best way.

1 Comment

2 Comments
F
Fishersteve475 commented
spongetaco
spongetaco commented
If you hold shift and then right click, it unblocks it on many browsers. Works on OF too.

Gorgeous

2 Comments
T
Texas Dude commented
Did she get lip injections?

F
footMaster66 commented
pretty sure she's had them for years now. Think she had them around the time she broke up with donut

Feb 20, 2021
Not my link, BUT -- the full blowjob video. No cumshot though, so that sucks.

4 Comments
BradLA
BradLA commented
wtf is she wearing? Is that even her lol

J
Jasbarr commented
I doubt it. Need more proof. Some things are just not matching up.

BradLA
BradLA commented
well tbh her eyes in the end kinda match and titts also, the outfit was kinda hard to fap to tho

Ok hair and tatts also fit in so its her... but why the dumb outfit could have been a decent video

A
anditsjeff commented
Based on how it was presented on his page, it was "some girl from reddit" who said she wanted to suck his cock "but only if she could wear a mask".

He's her boyfriend, and as others have pointed out, the eyes, hair, and tattoos all match her. Best guess is it's so he can "make content", but she can not be putting-out the hardcore stuff she doesn't have on her profile.

Nothing special got this from another site have a good day or night

B
BrickleBerry commented
she has a friend/manger that likely is doing it for her. Copy paste after it's been established.

I appreciate the continued leaks going on here, unfortunately the coomer page is down so someone with a sub could link it again and that should get the post.

K
kankerjunge4000 commented
anyone know if she delted her OF? i cant access it anymore

F
footMaster66 commented
are you going to her old url? it's kaleycosmos now, if thats what url you're going to you probably got blocked

J
Johnmorgan commented
Anything new?