OnlyFans URL:
Twitter URL:

Anyone got her OF? badly need her

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment
Sorry to disappoint you guys with this ping but I just wanted to shed some light into this. I used to closely follow her throughout my time in TB and she actively changes her name, uploads and deletes photos and does weird things, clearly she struggles with some stuff but no matter to that.

What I wanted to say is that if anyone ever got her uncensored photos then please for the love of God leak them, I personally never could 100% know if these uncensored photos were real because when I first messaged her on her Onlyfans she asked $50 per uncensored photo and the payment HAD to be done through a third-party 'because she didn't wanna give OF money', therefore I had trusting issues and never tried to give her money because if you do so through a 3rd party then you are likely to get scammed.
So I don't know if these alleged uncensored photos were real to begin with but if anyone does have them, for the love of God do something about it. This is the fate of all man-kind we're talking about here.

On top of that she quit OF and deleted everything related to that from her twitter profile, now she tries to be wholesome and shit.

Last edited:
Comment