Requests Your_lusty_mom

šŸ––,

She has another OF :

By the way, the two gofile links above are dead. I've seen the content some days ago, and it was nice. Is it possible to upload again ?

Thanks. :)

EDIT : I bought her a little pack of videos and photos (2 and 8 respectively). When she presented it to me, she said if I bought the pack, I'd be given a gift. The content is very mild (I wasn't expecting something hardcore but I expect to see adult pixels at least ! :D), you don't see pussy and you don't even barely see her tits. I got a reply after I bought the pack, she thanked me and she proposed me a gift, indeed, that supposedly cost 60 ā‚¬, that I could have for 24 ā‚¬ (the pack cost me 6 ā‚¬). In my world, a gift is free. Totally absurd. I said her. At first, she didn't reply and in the evening, I sent her another message to say her again that a gift is not something I have to pay for, by definition. This time, she sent me another video (free), a little longer than those in the pack and a little hotter (see thru lingerie - but still no pussy). A nice panty with a zip that she unzipped. Yesterday, we were talking in DM and she proposed me a 200 ā‚¬ custom. Way too expensive (and I wouldn't even know before paying it if i'd find what she says in it). All in all, I'm not confident with her. But I find her attractive.

Last edited:
3 Comments
F
FranKrsto commented
F
FranKrsto commented
S
stevieboy commented
It's too bad she doesn't do b/g content on either page. I would love to watch her scream with pleasure while getting fucked, then see that beautiful face covered in cum!

Comment

3 Comments
S
stevieboy commented
Has anyone bit on one of the B/G vids she claims to have? I got burned a few months back when she made it sound like she had a vid of a man cumming on her, and she started at several hundred, but eventually came down to $60, so I took a shot. It ended up being the double dildo w/fake cum vid she had been advertising around that time. Feeling scammed, I stopped buying from her. A few weeks back, she mentioned a B/G vid again, so I questioned it. She lowered the offer to $50, but when I asked about a preview pic, she said she didn't have one. After getting burned once before, I'm not willing to take a chance again. Truth be told, I'd really love to see her getting fucked and cummed on for real, but I have no idea what's true from her offers anymore.

S
Sikovit84 commented
She's an highly attractive looking woman but like everyone one has said her content is lacking I've had one of her pack Deals and the free content which I did get was old photos and videos nothing New but I did purchase I think one of her best Striping Bundle's the reminded me why I liked her all round amazing Body

B
Bossman2408 commented
She is a scammer

Sikovit84

Feb 3, 2024
Agree with everything that's said about her. Absolutely Beautiful looking woman but her offers and content is Lacking and no Social media Accounts that I can see. I purchased probably her best bundle where she Striping out of a gold Bikini and gold hot pants till she was completely Nude best purchase I made from her

Reactions: Blake123777
Comment

2 Comments
S
stevieboy commented
So, has she tried offering up any expensive b/g vids to anyone lately? I found out she was known as "juicyvalley" on some cam sites, but there's very little available in searches, and no evidence of b/g stuff, either.

S
stevieboy commented
She's currently offering a set where she has cum on her face. Honestly, I highly doubt it's even real.

Ukhawker

Apr 29, 2024
Sooo I managed to get a new OF account because they locked me out my previous one. Anyway I subscribed to her OF page I couldn't tip Because of what happened to previous account. So I explained it to her and she started to treat me Terribly all because I couldn't Tip Goes to show you what type of content Creator she is

2 Comments
T
Tots00100 commented
well sheā€™s not a charity

S
Shushona commented
somebody has something recent from her?