Requests Yu_Changbibi "鱼肠的快乐"

Hi there! I would like to request a Chinese footjob goddess from twitter.

I am a refugee from TB. (Some of you may know that the site was closed permenantly with effective on today.)

Here comes with the link of her twitter:

I have get some resources of her from "LookButDontTouch", who is my bro from TB...... However, we cannot keep in touch as TB was closed...... Hopefully you will see this thread and our bond will be re-connected again......
Link:

It contains ten videos of Yu_Changbibi...... Originally, it should have two links...... I only saved one of them......

Reactions: Aksjxhhahahzhshw
Hi there! I would like to request a Chinese footjob goddess from twitter.

I am a refugee from TB. (Some of you may know that the site was closed permenantly with effective on today.)

Here comes with the link of her twitter:

I have get some resources of her from "LookButDontTouch", who is my bro from TB...... However, we cannot keep in touch as TB was closed...... Hopefully you will see this thread and our bond will be re-connected again......
Link:

It contains ten videos of Yu_Changbibi...... Originally, it should have two links...... I only saved one of them......
I have a bad news to tell you all...... Her twitter account was deleted by twitter which means some short videos of her were gone forever unless she will post them again on her backup account......

Here is the link of her backup account:

Comment