Requests Yuri Chan Cosplay

Sep 13, 2022

So first of all, this girl is unbelievably obnoxious. To the point of being so funny she has no idea.

She appears to have giant natural tits, but makes a huge deal about how important she is because she doesn't show them, blah blah, whatever.

I'm certain there is win out there. There are some see-thru pics when she was pregnant that are pretty hot, BUT no win...

I wanna see those bags!

Yeah she's unintentionally hilarious, always posting shit about how she's not like all the other girls that show and has a great personality, as if she'd have a single follower if it wasn't for her tits. I don't know if she still does quietly on the side but she used to openly advertise nudes on her insta and ko-fi, the prices were insane though as much at 100 bucks some sets. These were posted on another board but the thread seems to be gone now, or it's hidden, so not sure if more dropped, credit to the hero/lunatic that paid for them, there's definitely more sets in different outfits she was selling but not surfaced anywhere I've seen.

And a rip of a lot of here old tiktoks and insta vids, no nudes or slips as far as I can tell, but not looked at them all.

Last edited:
Comment
Sep 13, 2022
Wow! she was really putting it out there back then! It's a shame i just discovered her. I will dig around using the old usernames and see if i can find anything. Thanks for the link!

2 Comments
Z
zamak commented
Apparently was a big stickam slut back in the day too, though I don't think there's really much hope of any caps from that long ago popping up.

zeb6729a3-84ad-11e0-a546-b3a2762654f6.md.jpg zeae45a81-84ac-11e0-a546-b3a2762654f6.md.jpg

H
hideo1001 commented
The post pregnancy tits are what I’m after. She seems to be plain Jane prior.