Comment

Deleted member 3175726

Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
Jul 4, 2022
Anybody seen anything lately? Seems she's gone mia

M
Makaveli21 commented
I know she hurt herself at work and is on crutches right now--she is active on IG

S
Sniper_Merc commented
P
Pnw_halfwatt commented
M
Makaveli21 commented
Are you sure this is her? Some of the pictures don't look like her and she is definitely in Arizona not Florida. Also FWIW, I had one of her snaps which she hadn't been using for a while and all of the sudden they started messaing me recently and it definitely wasn't her. Like saying things about where she had been and things like that that definitely weren't true. So either she has a terrible company representing her or someone is using her images

P
Pnw_halfwatt commented
I honestly don’t know. I’m just following bread crumbs. She seems to have two very different online personalities that she is trying very hard to keep separate. She used to cross post photos between personalities. It’s entirely possible that she deleted her whore accounts and someone else is scamming under the Madison Luxx personality.

fastbrick
fastbrick commented
I think something happened and she is trying to really separate the two personas. Her lifetime snap hasn't posted in quite a while. She started posting on her regular snap lately. She hasn't been "on" tang0 recently but has been logged in as of a couple days ago. She purged her twitter then changed the name multiple times now and as mentioned above she's trying to make it seem she's in Florida when she's in AZ.

M
Makaveli21 commented
Like you said, she hadn't posted on her lifetime snap for a while so I messaged her there and got an immediate response saying she had been visiting family in Orlando which isn't true. Then I kept on getting messages from that account that didn't seem like her at all. So I think either someone has that or now, or as mentioned she's trying to create two personas. No matter which persona, she doesn't release good content though lol