Requests Sexy Yoga with Lina Sokolova

Hey, long time!, anyboydy knows what this girl is up to?
No updates on her socials, nothing. The latest thing, was that she was doing live sessions on Chaturbate, under the nickname of Emily_pin, most of those sessions were erased, you probably can get a few of those on the net, however i think at least there were like 10. Some were posted here but they are gone after the big forum crash.
Any one knows what is she doing now, maybe a secret OF, patreon or Fansly, or under a different name on chaturbate, as already know most of them worth a very little, yeap no nudes, just slips. But this thread is only for a hardcore fans of Lina. If you know something let us know too, please.

You must be registered for see medias

4 Comments
hhound
hhound commented

1ns4n0 commented
This girl is a mystery. She has several different accounts, but with the same type of content. I don't know if they are real accounts created by her, or if they are fake ones created by random people. And it seems that she is friends (or made a team) with several other girls (like Lera Anisimova, Mary Romanova, Sasha Belaya, Lolisa Toneva and others)... they recorded videos in the same place, but they didn't appear together with Lina... Some of these have OF.

And this video that was recently posted on the channel (which is supposedly hers), appears to be just an old video that was reposted.

hhound
hhound commented
Oh yeah, All of these are all videos reposted over and over again, some with different edition cuts, some full lenght, besides those fanmade accounts, which also repost content of her. Not far ago I have interacted by chat with her on Inst (which seems forgotten too) announcing her Official account on Yt, but I had struggles accesing, and she told me she is going to fix it, but that is it, no more responses about, my few claims about be more active on her socials, or to open a different social with a diferent kind of stuff (you know what i mean) even trying to be sutile at the most, this kind of girl surely ban you if you going for the rude way, and plus I do not know hahaha i am starting have atraction in a emotional level, so i could not be so direct with her, part of me wish she never do a nudes on net, however if she decided to do it, well everyones wins.

And yes these are old videos, probabbly one time she and her friends or collegues they made modeling for an agency like some other yoga girls, but now they are not togheter. Lera Anisimova (with a thread here) is or was in London, and the last thing I know Lina was is Marroco, and the same situation with the other chicks, so I think after this division, Lina started those Chaturbate sessions under that nickname "Emily_pin", with the assistance of her friend. There was an hindi page with all of hers very sessions but know it is gone.

Last edited:
1ns4n0 commented
Just out of curiosity (call me freak if you all want :PepeClown:) but after a few minutes of research, I found the place where they recorded the videos...right in the south of Russia...

If you turn the camera on streetview, you will see the background of the recordings, haha