Requests Charlotte Hanna?

Jul 30, 2021
Hi all, new here :) not sure if it's been posted before, but below is Charlotte_hanna/Charlottehere etc shower fingering video. I don't have premium gofile so it will expire eventually, anyone who has premium, feel free to repost if needed :) enjoy!

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
Thanks for posting the 1 thing thats already all over the internet

A
Afroguy1 commented
fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
See, can already tell that's a lie because the cutting and editing is exactly the same as the one previously posted and she stopped selling that clip and is trying to get it pulled from every site

A
Afroguy1 commented
well i recorded it from OF purchases so afraid to say it's true... and you say it's all over the Internet, but also that she's removing it from everywhere... both can't be true mate. What does it matter anyway? You're the only one with a problem :)

are there any other websites have anything good like this?

4 Comments
C
chuck.norris commented
simpcity is decent

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
same username as the dirty leeching scumbag that tried to add me on camwhores

L
ld12345 commented
There's a new fingering video released today, if anyone has bought it yet? Otherwise we can maybe crowdfund it. Apparently her most xrated

L
ld12345 commented
You were subbed on the 29th? There was only a teaser the day before and a day after, otherwise it was just in DM's

Link Expired

Last edited:
L
ld12345 commented
Friends does anyone have the strip video with her friend zoe? Not gara but maybe the other one idk what her last name is...

J
johnnno commented
Zoe Kara?

J
JacksMowing commented
She's built a whole onlyfans page based on standing there and jiggling her tits. Literally nothing else.

P
Pauloroberts23 commented
I mean there's literally vids of her fingering herself so wouldn't say that

yenywa

Mar 17, 2024

A
Admiralsquay commented
sorry was aimed at the other idiot, not you. He’s tried stealing my shit from elsewhere before.

A
Afroguy1 commented
oh shit you're all good my bad. I didn't know he was leeching with the amount of shit he chats about it 😂😂

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
If making shit up makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, considering this is the only account I have with this username.

A
Admiralsquay commented

lol you were begging me on camwhores to share with you, when you had nothing to share back. Yet everyone else is a leech. Then you just take videos from others and claim them 😂