isleofdogs
isleofdogs commented
New members reposting old shit will always be hilarious to me

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2024

Here are a couple more thumbnail clips from some of the times I facetimed her

E
Ephemerant commented
Yeah, it's better to leave than own up to all the work you're going through to fake it. How embarrassing.

Last edited:
C
COBAIN2 commented
U can't give us hope and take it away like that! Jokes aside me and many other would absolutely LOVE to see those vids, keep that in mind! If u do post them you'll make a lot of people happy and prove the doubters wrong!

C
COBAIN2 commented
We don't care if u recorded the vids yourself or not, it's pretty clear that u got the full vids and that's the important thing, you'll be remembered as a GOAT anyways just for posting them, if u filmed them or not are just the credits, don't let the haters win!

B
blacksheepwall commented
Thanks bro you're goated

For our friend rigorerectus trying to impress us for some reason.

R
Roooby commented
Is this dude just not uploading the vids or sm?

E
elqueso9 commented

rigorerectus is either Psyche or her bf. I forgot the exact online tactic this is called but it's pretty common especially on imageboards

K
KongoX commented
Fine with that. Just want to see more. Don't care about credit or reasons why. In fact of she's involved even while denouncing it, makes it better slightly better than if it's a random dude.

G
Got_milk23 commented
Me and many others would gladly watch 40 min of her talking trash & playing with her tits