X
xvmatt commented
damn bro first ones i ever see 🛐

L
Likimama commented
Fkn Legend🙌 Do you have more ??

T
THEARKHAMGHOST commented
Absolute fucking legend for sharing this dude 👊🏾💯, she's got her content on elite lockdown from leaks, so first time seeing this sort of stuff of her too, and jheeezus she's got a really great asshole 🔥

i can’t post videos on here?

T
Thotclouds commented
Would I need to make a whole account on bunker/sendvid/pixledrain just to post the videos? That’s what I’m trying to avoid doing I don’t want to make an account with those websites if I could send the videos to someone and they post them that would be easier… you also have to know how to bypass the DRM because all her content is protected… it wasn’t easy for me to post those pics by the way it took me like an hour and I almost gave up but I did it for yall

T
THEARKHAMGHOST commented
your a real one for sharing dude, thanks for doing it 💯👊🏾

M
Mrelite69 commented
Download aloha browser easier download stuff , no need screenshot and stuff , and just make a mega folder and post link to it

T
THEARKHAMGHOST commented
it's not about the downloading that's easy, it's the DRM that fucks it, does this aloha get past the the protection ?

M
Mrelite69 commented
Yes it does , I save everything on my files and stuff and share stuff , just make a mega folder

G
g.feri65x commented
Thotclouds can you try the mentioned methods please for our communities happiness?

T
Thotclouds commented
I’ll try once since I have free time right now

Let’s see if this works

4 Comments
L
Lololuw22 commented
May god bless you!

M
Myonlyfans153 commented
Thanks for sharing! 🐐

K