Requests Nicolle Off Grid (NicolleLove)

She write:
ยซ
Finally a sunny day....I went outside to enjoy some naked suntanning, but when Jake my Bf saw me out there he got so hard I had to suck on him like this......he was throbbing in my mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ†!!!
I bent over naked and teased him and he ended up sliding inside me and fucking me doggy style against a tree....then kept fucking me over our outdoor jacuzzi! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿฆ‹
Mosquitos started biting my skin so I laid him down and rode him on top! Do you like seeing my breasts jiggling and shaking over him POV like this? He was pre-cumming and I was getting so wet ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ฆ so he flipping me over on my back and started fucking me so hard! He almost came, but I was being bit by mosquitos so I ran inside our yurt and put on some cute pink panties while I stroked his dick with oil! Do you like how big and firm my breasts are right now? ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I then put my ass ๐Ÿ‘ in his face and kept stroking him while he groped my tits and fingered my pussy ๐Ÿฑ! I then had to move my panties to the side and rub my clit while fingering myself as I stroked his huge cock. It almost looks like my cock omg ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Then he came ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† so much all over my stomach, tits, and clit! Omg ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’œ
I have a good internet signal at the moment if you want to send me a question, chat, or emoji while youโ€™re watching this video! MY LONGEST VIDEO Iโ€™VE EVER MADE here on Only Fans! Hope to chat with you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ
ยป

You must be registered for see medias

(if you like and download don't forget to like (y) thanks)

Comment
2021-08-19 Part 1 of 4 a Fun/Full Day in my Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #45$ #Handjob #Cum.mp4

She write:
ยซ
Have you ever had such a sexual dream that you woke up throbbing and just had to keep the dream going in real life? Last night I had such a vivid sexual dream (involving a couple of other sexy girlfriends). I woke up had to take my bra and clothes off and touch my breasts and myselfโ€ฆ Luckily my man walked in on me and let me stroke him until he was so big and so hard that I had to use both hands like thisโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคญ
My breasts are getting so big and firm and he loves to touch them while I stroke his big cock! My nipples are changing tooโ€ฆ.they are sensitive and puffy/pink
I just was feeling so sexual I wanted to control him and make his cock cum everywhere which I did at the end as you can seeโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†
Thank you for letting me share this with you but this is only part 1! After I did this to him I still wanted to orgasm/explode a few times and Iโ€™ll show you in a couple hours what I did nextโ€ฆ
ยป

Comment
2021-08-20 Part 2 of 4 A Full, Fun Day in my Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #65$ #Fuck #Cum.mp4

She write:
ยซ
I shared with you all part one yesterday, Iโ€™ve been feeling so sexual lately, with lots of sexual dreams, and my breasts feel so big and firm like theyโ€™re needing a massage every dayโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve needed a couple orgasms per day just to balance my energyโ€ฆ..
So hereโ€™s part 2 where I start out playing a bit on top of him and then he lays me down and slides inside of me sideways with my legs upโ€ฆ Then he opens my legs for me and really thrusts inside my little shaved wet pussy deeply and rhythmically like I like itโ€ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
He loves to squeeze my breasts and play with my nipples and squeeze my neck as heโ€™s taking advantage of meโ€ฆ..
โ€ฆ..what I really wanted was to feel him cum and shoot all of his sperm all over my pussy and then while heโ€™s still pumping, thrust his cock back inside of me and continue to fuck me with all that cum flowing inside and out of me! Youโ€™ll see that at the end of this video, I get my wishโ€ฆ
We really were having a day off on this day and feeling so sexual that there was more I wanted to do in part 3 which is coming in a couple hoursโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฅฐ
ยป

Comment
2021-08-21 How I wake him upโ€ฆ #PPV #65$ #BJ #Cum.mp4

She write:
ยซ
I do love to wake him up this way..... I love to lick ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…, suck on, and try deep throating him in the morning like thisโ€ฆ Itโ€™s tough because heโ€™s big, but I try my best! How did I do? OMG at the end he ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† all over me ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
ยป

Comment
2021-08-31 Part 4 of 4 A Full/Fun Day in My Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #75$ #Fuck.mp4
(I couldn't find the Part 3 of 4 ๐Ÿ˜ข )

She write:
ยซ
Here is part 4 of 4, omg just got done putting all the clips of this final โ€œsessionโ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ and itโ€™s so hot ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
This would be the 4th time in a row I made him cum that day and the 3rd orgasm for me!
Being sexual on camera is not always my favorite so the way I video these sessions is making little clips on camera then put the camera down and really get into the feelings of him inside meโ€ฆ.then, pick the camera up again etc ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I was sooo wet from all our last 3 videos that he was able to do anything to me and go as hard as he wanted!
This video starts with my orgasm from part 3 then OMG I had to ride him ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ hard! I used a tripod in this video so you get to see my full body and closeups of how I love to pleasure him and ride him on top ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
You get to see more of Jake pounding me in this vid than ever and omg love how he squeezes my titties and neck! Do you like how I look at him as heโ€™s on top of me?
Then, I was a bad girl so he slaps my ass a few times and I video my ass ๐Ÿ‘ from behind as I bounce on him and as he pulls me open with his hands and thrusts up into me ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค!
Then he couldnโ€™t last any longer and I ride him until I sucked all his cum ๐Ÿ’ฆ out with my little pussy! You can see it drip a bit at the end! Good daddy ๐Ÿ‘…
Then, I gave you my three fav scenes in slow motion at the end ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I love chatting about these videos if youโ€™re free right now Iโ€™m messages? ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
All 4 parts and all my videos are listed in the video store of my LoyalFans pageโ€ฆ..
ยป

Comment
2021-09-08 My fingers, my tongue, and he put this inside meโ€ฆ #PPV #70$ #Dildo #Masturbation #Fuck.mp4

She write:
ยซ
Was going to have some private alone time to touch myself and release some built-up sexual energy! I took a hot shower then laid on the bed naked like this and began making myself feel goodโ€ฆโ€ฆwell, my Fiancรฉ came in and caught me ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ
Iโ€™m 4 months pregnant and heโ€™s been taking such good care of me that he took my glass dildo and began thrusting it inside me as I fingered my clit and pussy ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Well many of you have been asking for a closeup of my pussy and clit and to see how I orgasmโ€ฆ..well this shows all of this ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Then, after I came, he couldnโ€™t stop from thrusting his cock ๐Ÿ† inside me and I selfie videoed a POV of him fucking me so hard and deep on top of me then cumming inside meโ€ฆno condom of course ๐Ÿ‘…๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
ยป

Comment

3 Comments
pokierany
pokierany commented
I just stumbled upon them on youtube - i was wondering how are they making money for oall of the equip in the middle of nowhere so now i know :)

in the last video on youtube there is a girl named Kiki - does anyone have more info on her? is she like their employee to help with the garden or do they live together ?

M
MooseTounge123 commented
I'm some surprised there is no new leaks on this sexy woman

J
Job commented
I donโ€™t think she has new content maybe a boob picture or two. but seems she has slowed down ever since the baby. I wouldn't be surprise if she takes her page down next year. Hopefully Iโ€™m wrong and we get some more leaks. last time I subscribed it was a waste of 50 bucks. she posted twice and it was the same shit from the beginning.

I heard she's pregnant again and moved to her tropical home. Hope that's not the end of her

3 Comments
K
Kingoflumbridge3 commented
Been no new stuff leaked in ages sadly

K
Kabiraf commented
Any luck on new content? Anybody?

Thanks in advance

J
Job commented
I currently spent the 50 and itโ€™s all repost for everything on here itโ€™s a waste