Requests Jailyne Ojeda

4 Comments
G
GhostFaceKilla77 commented
Has she never showed her asshole or anything like that? Or nudes at all actually?

J
Jerry Smith commented
nope. And I doubt she ever will. You’re better off stop watching this thread because she’ll never show anything

S
shady81 commented
we will always remember

Mar 22, 2024

Comment
Mar 22, 2024

2 Comments
S
sager0 commented
Kakashi Namikaze
Kakashi Namikaze commented
Just checked her notification after long months ..She is Still making shit 😂😂😂? Impossible to raise expectations over her ...

PPV 30$ (4 videos & 4 pictures)
"nude with a little bit of pink 🫣🤫💗"
You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
956lionking commented
She is such a tease. :/

F
footMaster66 commented
nah, a good tease takes effort. These videos she puts together are so sloppy they mostly look like the junk footage between takes instead of the actual videos.

M
Mark121 commented

Monochromatic Blue
Monochromatic Blue commented
Hmm, I need $300.

Turns on camera, unzips pants and shoots herself in a Thong.

Captions : this is nothing like you have seen before. Buy it before I delete it.

Simps : I will buy it 10 times.

Jailyn : sure you fukin ret*rd hehehe.

3 Comments
L
lourivalmcx commented
Tx bro. Is it only me, or someone else also thinks she is not sensual? Despite having an ass like that, is like she doesn´t know how to use it.

D
donjon699669 commented
Yup, maybe one day when shes 55, she will realize that!

F
footMaster66 commented
In her old videos, even though 90% of them were worthless, she at least shook her ass for a good minute, now she think it's ok to have her ass on screen doin nothin for like 10-20 seconds and call that a clip.

F
footMaster66 commented
If she put the effort in she would be one of the greatest, instead she's like, oh I showed the sexy thing wanted to see for 2 seconds? Guess i'll bullshit for the rest of the short video. It's like she's never once logically considered how difficult it would be to jerk off when the sexy stuff happens for 2 seconds out of 30 second video.

S
sephiroth88 commented
And why would she put any effort when she doesn't need to? She's obviously making good money like this, after all, the simps bought her the house she moved into, so there's no need to change anything. Her goal is to show as little as possible and to collect as much money as possible for that shit, and she is obviously successful at that.

The only thing that worries me in this whole story is the IQ of people who think they correspond with her on onlyfans. Bitch is online all the time there, so you really have to be extra stupid to think it's really her rofl

F
footMaster66 commented
because any business wants repeat customers and she's running a business. She's not doing this because she finds it fun. She's not showing any more or less than she was 5 years ago and nobody's complaint was for her to show more skin (not in this comment thread at least), just that she doesn't even care about making the videos decent, she'll just leave in her knocking the camera over and trying to reset it as if that's content. Why would I as a customer ever want to buy another video if I see how low effort she is 90% of the time.

N
ngertron commented
There is am chat system try Thad ffs