K
karlo2105 commented
Those are old pics from 15 years ago.

Lucy Pinder Dip in the Pool 4k 60fps upscale

dksharp
dksharp commented
Yes I am using topaz brokenssd

This is the cracked version I use:

Depending on the setting, the upscales take longer or are reasonably quick. Whenever you increase frame rate, in my case 60fps for these videos, it especially takes a long time. For these lucy upscales (roughly 5-7 minutes) with 60fps 4k, Gaia AI model used, the upscale takes 3-4 hours or so... Hence why I can't pump these out super quickly... If we had a group effort, I think we could get all of her .info videos as well as some of her older videos upsaled! Her .Info ones turn out best, and goign to 4k 60fps yields good results. Her older ones can be tricky to look good, and usually modest improvements produce the best results.

DM me if you want to help upscale all her stuff!

B
brokenssd commented
my laptop is 8 years old. I am planning to buy a powerful gaming pc soon with RTX GPU. I will help you upscale all her videos after that. thanks for replying

dksharp
dksharp commented

Awesome! PM me or add me on *** "dksharp" when you get your new gaming pc! Would be amazing if we could finish everything! I'll do my best to do as much as I can!

Lucy Pinder MCG Pony#47

darkmoon
darkmoon commented

Well she is not the only model on the site. And all the rest get their clothes off.

Zatoichi01
Zatoichi01 commented
bro he's gotta respect his model's wishes. If LP don't wanna get nude he gotta work w/ that. I'm sure there r tons of bros paying for any new Lucy content so he makin $$$ of them.

T
tam58 commented
the link doesn't work

T
tam58 commented
doesn't work

S
sciencenerd commented
Works for me.

4k 60fps .Info Set Upscales Folder
ukglamour

There's a few i freshly made in there.... Some of the results are mid, but those were with the older videos. Hopefully the rest produce nicer quality results. I will update that folder periodically. Will take some time to get this done guys.

Last edited:
1 Comment
N
NeverLookMe commented
Pls the Catmask video upscaled 😭🙏

HUGE UPDATE:
Boom!
Acting Lifeguard
Back at the Pool!
Taking a dip in the Pool
Chilling Out by the Pool
In the Garden
Fun with 3mm@ G!0v3r!

Have all been added to the .Info Upscales Folder.

ukglamour

Made sure to have all of her bikini/pool videos done for the summer! Enjoy!

dksharp
dksharp commented

Patience... I'm trying to get them all done... Furthermore, I'd like to see if I can colourize the Cat Mask video, as well as the other Black and White videos....

markyb127
markyb127 commented
Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into providing all this content for us. Screw the people who see someone doing the lord's work like this and respond by making demands for other things.

You rock.

S
Stretch28 commented
Great stuff

dksharp
dksharp commented
You're welcome guys... I just ask that you download, and share this as much and everywhere you can! And I'm also hoping there is a soul out there with a decent enough computer that would be willing to help me upscale her content lol!