Requests Jenna chew

1 Comment
trzyzerodog
trzyzerodog commented
To be honest, i don't think she had ever done nor she will ever do any nude pics/videos. I have been following her for a long time and i think she just isn't that type of girl. It's all just baits for money.

If you want to download these 2 videos from that site, go LMB -> Inspect element -> ctrl+f for video_url and open the link next to it

This h** is a scam, i took a shot at it, she makes you buy one video to get to another video, for a final video, to see nothing, but the description of the cideo says this and that but its not, will be taking this to support for misleading content

2 Comments
godofhell666999
godofhell666999 commented
Content moderation is aware of this and more than likely wiil refund you.
Been there done that.
I was refunded almost 300 dlls

C
Coolguy282828 commented

Hope so i contacted support and sent all the screenshots, hopefully they get back to me soon i spent close to the same as you as well 😔

M
mancheta commented
but in her latest post she claims BOY 2 DICK.... so is fake? Or just 2 dildos? So, even in her VIP she shows nothing?!?

M
mancheta commented
I was disappointed because finally she made a discount and her subscription was $5US, so I gave it a try.... but after subscribed I see nothing. All I see is she asking to become VIP for $100US

T
Thulithnor commented
Accurate. She won’t even show her bare breasts for $100, much less show her sucking a real dick. If she does eventually it may be blurred out or the video stopped before she does it. She is a notorious cheat with her prices and videos. $40 for a very soft core, worthless video. $60 for the continuation and still soft core, showing nothing. $100 for the final video, usually a dildo or pasty involved. 🤷‍♂️ she won’t change until people stop subbing or buying her content.

L
lilhuen commented
+ low fps videos because of all her filters

so i found this dude who had videos we never seen before but he doesnt allow people to view it unless you have 5 videos or more... anyone got a way to view and/or download those videos?? here is his account link

1 Comment
K
Kpecr commented
Check screenshots, still there are nothing

1 Comment
B
BoobieLover23 commented
thx for the link dude but yet again another mega link with all videos that has been posted and seen about a million times

How can I download this video or play it if I'm not his friend

4 Comments
B
BoobieLover23 commented
if you find a simple answer to that.. let me know

J
jinguinhoman commented
f12 on Google chrome, press ctrl + F then type get_file. you'll find a link for thevideo,

badger15
badger15 commented
that wont work if hes not his friend

J
jinguinhoman commented
facts

Damn Marin kitagawa video need it so bad

4 Comments
B
BoobieLover23 commented
good luck with that.. i been trying to be his friend for about 4 weeks

R0S8Y
R0S8Y commented
Same here too he just doesn't accept

D
Derickaderp commented

Nice!

Though, can someone reupload the album to bunkr or gofile? I can't download off mega.