Requests A Perverts diary // https://pervertsdiary.com/

Try

Don't think what you want is in there, though.

3 Comments
T
TacoLuchadorSupreme commented
I know I'm missing a few, though I don't know how many. I don't know how often he recycled content as "new", but I also know a fair amount of his content was.... not what I liked. A bigger girl is fine. A bigger girl who can't wipe her ass right is less fine. And I swear there's a couple I know I've seen that I don't have here.

Guy has gone completely silent, which makes me wonder if he wasn't making shit up and finally got busted for it.

T
seethroughau
seethroughau commented
The website looks very amateurish I really want to subsribe, but it looks like a scam. Has anyone subsrcibed to the site?

J
japster commented
DownThemAll works for me, just I have to do each one on its own, will start posting a bunker once I have at least 10 videos and just keep on adding them

T
Glad to have helped

A
asamfox commented
T

How's the upload coming?

Here are the link to gofile, just crazy busy will upload the rest as I get time, it takes a bit longer to download with downthemall, but I have uploaded the first couple

W
Wilkins702 commented
I don't know if this one is already posted, but if not here it is guys -- If you enjoy this please give a LIKE.

Cute Blondie

Thanks again

C
cengizkan commented
it has already been posted. name is pissed off barbie in the first gotfile link.

W
Wilkins702 commented
C
cazzo1239 commented
is the clip of the girl showed at end of "A double slag slut double deature - MILF on her.mp4" available?
(the girl showed in the last 60sec, with a red light)

Updated my gofile with 17 more videos, there are still a couple to upload:

L
leesingtomeh commented
Can we get an updated file please, everything is down.

seethroughau
seethroughau commented
I don't know what's wrong with your internet connection but both japster's and asamfox's uploads are still fine.

C
cengizkan commented
new suff would be nice

A
asamfox commented
Hi, I don't suppose you could upload the rest if you've already downloaded? Thanks I've added my files over at: https://gofile.io/d/gsRfNF

3 Comments
R
RizNiz commented
Is there a second part to the redhead and blonde duo video?

M
Megatron01 commented
Anyone know who the girl with huge boobs, tattoos and glasses is

B
bilio74 commented
Videos don't seem to work anymore, atleast for now - keeps on saying 'ongoing server maintenance'

If I can help with anything to get this post active again, please let me know...I think it's a great site.

A
asamfox commented
See my previous posts...I have been contributing. What about you?

J
jamesdidoi222 commented
anyone know where the "Wumper" video is?

T
themethodman commented
do you have any more vids?

P
ph85ca commented
Anyone got any new ones compared to the previous posted ones?