Requests Anie Joy - Onlyfans

It's been almost a month and I think we have seen glimpses of her pussy 3 times? So much for Nudes... Heres some new content. Save your money as she is not worth it. The new pics are so grainy and look like shit.

If you get a Cert warning on the image host pics below. Just click advanced and allow. its safe or just use the Gofile above.

You must be registered for see images

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
LOL she literally uploaded a photo, photoshopped her nose and waistline and uploaded it again. download both files and quickly go back and forth to each other to see the changes. I'll make it a GIF later.

487bfd.jpeg
f57a09.jpeg

Also she got other "Nudes" i'll upload later. Pretty sure she had underwear on and just content aware removed them because you can see the noise around where the skimpy underwear would be and her Pussy is missing details that a pussy would have. Just the same fake bullshit like usual that she uploads. stealing peoples money based off lies. none of the photos are cosplay.

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
Here's a GIF. Haven't made one of these in like 10 years. lol Its a little off but you see the difference.

bfb443.gif

C
Copocobo commented
She's so fake as a person and her implants aren't even trying to look real but she wants people to think her tits just grew overnight.

E
eutermeuter commented
This is just sad tbh. I only just now found out about her, but she really does not fit the bimbo aesthetic she seems to be cruising towards...

Here's 7 of her latest pics that haven't been uploaded here yet. Her OF is a waste of money now at $30 bucks. I stay subscribed just to share her content because of the bullshit she pulled with the lies about the nude content coming every few days, the lack of content and her posting one pic per month on her page and barely anything in messages. The outrageous monthly price for her content and her saying that she has a free page but she doesn't upload anything there. So fuck her.

After the pics is the Link to GoFile that has 7 videos plus the 7 pics shown below. I think one video she shows a little bit of tits. The one pic showing her pussy was a PPV we had to buy.

Comment

3 Comments
F
Firezlove commented
I don't understand why petite bitches with a big ass and no tits get fake tits. Like bitch no one followed you for your tits just show us your fat ass.

C
Copocobo commented
A
Analpuncher420 commented
she should have stuck to modeling. Her body ain't even that good.

I'm a three picture boy, now. Moving on up!

2 Comments
F
Firezlove commented
so sad to see her ruin her body like that

T
Tarble46 commented
hilarious how she finally got the confidence to show her body after she made herself disgusting

Few more

2 Comments
C
Copocobo commented
I have a real doll with more realistic titties than hers

C
Coyote34 commented
Amigos ella hace lo que puede, recuerden que los regalos son de ella y lo de las tetas puede ser un complejo, bueno nadie es perfecto pero hay una razón por la que nos gusta.

3 Comments
Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
Is she finally showing her pussy? Are these real?

F
Firezlove commented
They're real. She has shown her pussy before but not as prominent in the photo. This is the first time we are seeing her asshole. And first time seeing her holes so clearly in general.

Gabedagoon
Gabedagoon commented
Finally a view of her butthole

Comment

4 Comments
C
Copocobo commented
She's such a dumb whore bro, getting pregnant after getting fake hits. Her natural tits would look even better now, but she ruined them and couldnt even breastfeed if she wanted to, she stoopid.

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
I think it should be illegal to have babies if you cant even take care of yourself. that poor kid. and you know the man isn't nothing to take note of. Women like her attract men like her. losers that will never amount to much. No self respecting successful man is going to stoop to these online prostitute loser women levels. they will go find a real women with some caliber.

Only if we could have gotten some good sexual or masturbation content out of her before she ruins her body again and blows up into a balloon like Destiney Marie Muniz. except for you weirdos that like Whales.

C
cutefeet_cunnysseur commented
you are assuming she aint gonna be a single mother lmao

E
Endlessdescent commented
Whoever did her boobjob should be throne in prison for crimes against humanity.
Can anyone reup her old PPV?