Requests Jellyy_Bree

Deleted member 3833868

Deleted Account
Oct 5, 2022
her streams lately have been great. She's showing off some hot dresses and her rewards finally make some sense with the goals being cosplays or fashion shows. She seems to be in a much better mood too. Feels like a light switched in her or something. Hopefully she keeps up the effort and notices that the cosplay and fashion shows are starting to bring in new people

Reactions: Fuckingyourmom
Comment
You must be registered for see images

Comment

Deleted member 3833868

Deleted Account
Oct 5, 2022
damn she was much more openly sexy during her fashion show last night. even her dono alert for the fashion show was sexy. an emoji of a chick getting her tits card swiped with a song about wanting to get your brains fucked out playing. she 100% knew that she was trying on plenty of fuck me dresses. confirms what i suspected about her recent change and a few of those dresses are going to end up on the floor of some lucky guys bedroom

Comment
the other day during her stream someone asked her what she does all day or something close to that and she started listing off stuff and then one thing that caught my eye was she eluded to something and said it with a secretive smile before naming off some bs like playing ping pong and other stuff i feel like she was either hinting at getting dick or smoking weed or something

Comment

Deleted member 3931180

Deleted Account
Oct 19, 2022
Did a bunch of shit get deleted on this thread?

Was she even uploading VODs? I think she was just double-streaming on Youtube, which saved the broadcast.

She changed her fucking hair again.

• Clown
Reactions: fileman
Comment

Deleted member 3833868

Deleted Account
Oct 5, 2022
shes been more flirty and energetic for the past while. she never dropped any hints about a guy getting her anything or spending time with people other then family for Christmas. guessing the guy who fucked life back into her is only a casual fuck buddy. a girl like that would have options to so wouldnt be surprised if shes been casually having sex with a few guys or gets to that point. i couldnt even imagine the stuff she sends them on the dl

4 Comments
D
Deleted member 3931180 commented
She's keeping her oilers happy. 500 gift subs + donos from one simp in one night, I don't get it. You'd think with all that cash she'd take some vocal lessons.

F
fudgepudge commented
she gets fucking crazy money to be honest. any stream ive seen the last few weeks she is getting several hundred each stream, for not really doing much.
just chatting about nonsense.

why would a girl like that ever do anything sexual or interesting when she can make a fortune with simps for playing marbles or talking about the weather for 3hours.

B
billybaldwin1234 commented
can't imagine anyone is there for the singing. its weird to me. like she's not doing her own voice but trying to copy someone else's vocal style and it's just painful to listen to. seems so unnatural. the dancing is okay for about 90 seconds then its the same stuff over and over.

D
Deleted member 4462197 commented

Deleted member 4462197

Deleted Account
Jan 1, 2023
By my count she has made about 2000-3000 dollars in donations alone for the past two weeks, and that's not counting how many subs or what she gets from her patreon. Her simps are happy again with the content shes putting out again.

Good for her. At one point her channel was on life support and she was just doing anything to keep it alive. Felt bad for her since it was clear she was struggling and exhausted. Then one day a switch flips in her and she's suddenly in great mood again and that alone breaths tons of new life into her stream. She didn't really do anything different but it makes a world of difference to listen to her talk about nothing while in a cute dress and with pretty smile.

• Clown
Reactions: superreal12345
Comment
28 sep
  • 22$
  • Daily Selfies! (~30/month)
  • Bikini Modeling Photos! šŸ‘™ (~10/month)

• 43,50! $
  • Bikini Modeling Photos! šŸ‘™ (~20/month)
3 jan

ā‚¬27 / month
  • Bikini Modeling Photos! šŸ‘™ (~10/month)

ā‚¬54 / month
  • Bikini Modeling Photos! šŸ‘™ (~20/month

dam her inflation is going hard prices go up but she still does the same shit if you like cleavage! he patreon is the place to be if you want something else just don't even think about it! i subbed ones but the content was so bad i did not even bother saving any of her shit

2 Comments
F
fudgepudge commented
'but the content was so bad i did not even bother saving any of her shit'

so.. you are of no fucking use to us then? great, thanks.

Y
yggdr4s17 commented
i mean when i look at your posts all you do is cry about stuff and farm clown faces so i'm not sure if you are of any use either

Deleted member 4462197

Deleted Account
Jan 1, 2023
does she even still stream anymore? I don't get what her simps are thinking donating hundreds of dollars for a girl who literally takes the money and runs.

F
fudgepudge commented
At the risk of sounding like a throbbing Incel, It's actually kind of shocking how shes gone from a 10/10 to mid as fuck.
Its hard to tell with the awful haircut and her wearing baggy doctor scrubs at every stream now(and I think shes put on some weight) but shes either given up or had a mental break down.

Shame.

O
oskia commented
She had a lot of personal issues in her life and her close family, so of course that will take it's toll on a person. I don't mind the haircut. She is still as beautiful as ever.

F
fudgepudge commented
hard disagree

N
new_account_dont_at_me commented
She post any new Patreon content yet?

O
Obenwankenobenwan commented
No