Requests ame in a van

breaking news! God please let this become a reality

H
Helder244 commented
Hopefully that means she is doing the prep work loooool.

H
hitmanduke commented
For christ i would love to see that dusty and traveler pussy at least once

D
darkbar33 commented
her OF is dead now it seems. Removed the remaining pics

B
batyamis commented
she never had any pics posted on Onlyfans lol

B
binglayuph commented
its her OF header pic. Or was, she changed it now.

H
Helder244 commented
hmmm, it must of been brief, as he one she has now is the same she had from the start....

D
Duckie42 commented
ty

D
datniqqa commented
Did anyone save this lol? Link dead

Hmmmm, yeah sorry guys but I'm not convinced. Ame is great, love her work and presenting style but I don't think she's OF material 😔 I mean, I hope to god I'm wrong, she's hot as fuck, great personality, funny yet I feel this is either a fake account or, as anothers have said, she's toying with an idea that won't go anywhere. I belong to her patreon and that's...... meh. Last post was Feb 7th, before that, Jan 13th, Dec 24th (a merry xmas one), Dec 10th (thanks with a picture) Nov 21st (4 pics and talk about her new coat)..... ther'e s couple of vids I'm watching I don't think I've seen on youtube but they're pretty much the same, you're not missing any nip slips or upskirt etc (atm but maybe they'll appear on OF? 🤞) and if you watch her Q&A Ame talks about money and how she doesn't need much so 🤷‍♂️ (love it when she talks about needing a shit 😂) I'll leave a link to it here.

As I say, I hope to god I'm wrong ( if it's her this is promising ) Great arse, thanks for posting it 👍 Let's see what happens over the coming days.

Q&A vid link :-
You must be registered for see medias

F
Fap101 commented
Ame has a French mother, but she comes from a small village just outside Cambridge... (so technically she's not French - but enough to be able to live there).

Of course the other reason she might be logging in so much is so that she can check-in on all the OF people that she follows. She has mentioned quite a lot that she gets very lonely, and she is a young girl, she must get very horny in that van alone!

Z
zypher commented
Doubt the OF will be anything interesting.

EddieW
EddieW commented
H
hitmanduke commented
Shes lonely, lord god, i can join her anytime

Her newest Youtube video is 😍😍

2 Comments
PhatBeard
PhatBeard commented
Read the Rules: NO new posts without content. Or get rekd by dislikes and eventual ban.
You've been a member since 2020 so I'll assume this was accidental. I recommend you link her new Youtube video so at least you've shared content. 👍

I'll just leave this here, Ame's latest. You'll want to pay particular attention from 11:47. God I hope she opens her OF soon, if she does at all. She must be losing so much money.

H
Helder244 commented
...and after watching her hump that kitchen cupboard, i am struggling with the wait:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EddieW
EddieW commented
Hump the cupboard??? I've missed something there but in any case, I've been struggling with the wait since I knew about it 😛😝🥺💦💦😂

EddieW
EddieW commented
You refering to when she takes her jeans off? 🥰

H
Helder244 commented
Yes, after she takes off the jeans and washing the dog, she goes to make herself dinner and tries to close the cupboard by thrusting herself on it.

Her current profile pic on youtube

EddieW
EddieW commented
I noticed that too, neither is it saying when she was on last so either Ame has changed her mind (not surprised) or it's Friday so it might go live at the same time as her YT video?

H
Helder244 commented
That last video, she mentions having to go set up a bank account. I wonder if her current bank account is causing issues on OF ?(you can see that she does not have an Option to tip via messages activated)....or she just wants to separate the YouTube/Patreon from the OF?.....The mystery continues :ROFLMAO: . At least a YouTuber that we all fancy is giving us something to ponder while perving over her YouTube content.

F
Fap101 commented
I would imagine that if she only has a UK bank account then the exchange rate everytime she does a transaction is going to be costing her a bit.

Perhaps something else to keep in mind is that YT revenue notoriously drops in January and mid-February as people don't tend to spend money so the advertisers pay very little for their adverts. Some YT content makers don't even bother uploading during that time because they get basically nothing back. Now we are in to March she is probably seeing a rather healthy return to her YT revenue stream, so may have decided otherwise on OF.

Of course I really, really hope she is getting a OF friendly bank account :)

H
Helder244 commented
Good point....Add to the fact she also showed in the video that she brought a new phone, maybe it will be a 2nd phone, one for all her OnlyFans content and interactions (i know of another OF woman who mentioned how it is important to have a Onlyfans phone separate from normal life phone)....The dream is still on gentleman :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps she has decided to give up on OF and just show more skin on YT? She has been talking about using the gym all week and mentions that she really needs to get a tan. Maybe she just wants to get herself more how she likes herself? Anyway

D
darkbar33 commented
Well it's interesting that she at least included it in one of her March videos. I'll keep praying to all the gods.

G
gizan commented
In the last two or three videos she no longer mentioned the of in the description, and removed it from the channel description.. some people tried to ask her but she doesn't read the of messages anymore.. clearly she gave up, good for her.

D
darkbar33 commented
I'm not a judging person. If she wants to make extra cash on some tasteful pics, I'm all in for that. Her idol Bardot did pose nude for shoots. Nothing wrong about showing off a gorgeous body. But it should be her choice of course.

G
gizan commented
I’m not a judging person too, when I said “good for her”, I meant that this way she will avoid a lot of problems, I don't even doubt that she gave up because she received a lot of hater and dick photo in the DM.

2 Comments
H
Helder244 commented
She was on top form on this.

T
tom2022 commented
She's showing more skin on her youtube lately. Looks like she's aiming for her patreon stats.

Last edited:
You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
H
Helder244 commented
I am sure peeps have seen, but her Onlyfans thumbnail and banner picture have all gone. So i guess that will answer the forever question and she has hanged her mind, but you would think she wold of deleted the profile in that case? also, i can see she has finally posted something on Patr$$n, first for over a month and she still had a good amount of likes. Does anyone know if she private messages a lot on that platform?

F
Fap101 commented
I imagine she still has a profile on OF because she is subscribed to a few content creators - got to get lonely in that van!

G
gizan commented
She probably didn't delete onlyfans because the process for creating and verifying the account shouldn't be simple, so she doesn't want to lose everything for now.. but it's definitely not because she wants to follow creators and masturbate, she's a public person, will not expose itself at the risk of leaking, to follow someone she would make an unidentified profile.

D
Denny771 commented
Would eat her ass and pussy. Total degen style no regrets