Requests Chantrella xoxo - Cloviiie

Found these, nothing crazy

E
Exhibitionist_guy commented
Not worth it, and i was laughing so hard at the fact that she claims to be making all this money and it looks like she found a generic financial screenshot and posted it on her instagram story lol.

D
Datigotura commented
Well... it might (just might!) not be fake. She claims she made 200K for 7 months. That is on average about 28600 per month, rounded up. She wants 25 bucks per month - regular price, without promotion. Which means she needs about 1150 subscribers per month to be able to do that money from subscriptions only, without counting for the PPVs. This doesn't seem that impossible, having in mind she has 283 000 followers on Instagram. Only 0,4% of her followers need to be STUPID enough to buy her subscription and she is getting this money. It's called milking the simps.

I hate the fact that we guys are so fucking horny to be supporting cunts like that. She is openly insulting men and straight mocking them that they pay to see her stuff, and yet there are people paying for that. Amazing! Me personally have never given her a single penny and never will. To be honest, I am not even looking for her leaked content anymore. First - it is trash, and second - her whole behaviour is so repulsive, that I don't even find her sexy anymore.

P
premiumsnug commented

She’s the kind of girl that thinks that by screaming louder she’ll win the argument

E
She made herself look worse with the botched lip injections lmao went downhill fast once she got 'insta famous'

D
Datigotura commented
Her lips look like a baboon's ass. :LOL: And then she puts lipstick 1-2 mm above the lips, making her look like a clown. Totally hillarious. But she insists she likes herself more now - all messed up, tattooed like a prisoner, lips pumped, a gigantic ass unproportional to the rest of the body, hideous behaviour... Plain trash!

Sometimes she posts old pictures of herself. Used to look so much better, natural, sweeter, nicer. Reminds me why I started following her in the first place. But like you said - she went downhill very fast.

H
Hellpoyboy commented
Man idk I think the lips were a nessasary attachment something was needed to distract us from the runway of a forehead she has

B
Blacknite420p commented
man the cringe is too strong with you,

E
what the hell do you mean? i'm pointing out the obvious lmao. don't get your panties in a bunch

B
Blacknite420p commented
its cringe because of how invested you are.

E

Comment

D
Datigotura commented
Dude, huge respect for the effort of uploading this. More people will see for free how lame her content is! :)

H
Hellpoyboy commented
right luckily none of that was expensive but she is still charging 80 to 200 for some other stuff and there's no way in hell it's any different then those

D
Datigotura commented
Appreciate taking the hit for the community here, bro! Thank you!

T
The_Diesel commented
Came here from that stupid Hooters pickup line reel on IG... Man, she was hot about 100 tattoos ago.

So apparently this is what she thinks a clear view of her pussy is

2 Comments
D
Datigotura commented
Thanks mate. This is probably the most overrated OF skank ever. Trashy personality combined with scam practices. I wonder how she still gets subscribers.

S
Syyyyke commented
At this rate I feel like she just has the most unruly beef flaps in existence, and is too ashamed to show them. Lol