Comment
Guyyyssss!!!! Sheā€™s willing to send me an anal video for 2k. Would you all pitch in to buy it? If we all do it it should be nothing

4 Comments
B
Bigdaddys24 commented
I'm sorry but did you make a mistake and you meant 200? Or 20? Cause there's no way she said 2000.

Z
Zsebkendo commented
That's because the guy is a scammer...

M
Massreno32 commented
Man Iā€™m dying to see some actual vids from her

C
Crockbeck commented
Iā€™m not a scammer, I just figured if we had a lot of people Iā€™d be nothing. Iā€™d never pay 2k for a video. But she eventually said no. At first she said 500 but then she got ā€œscaredā€ and eventually she just said she wasnā€™t comfortable doing anal

Comment
I know itā€™s hard to trust people over here but itā€™s legit, and Iā€™m legit. Iā€™m not trying to scam anyone, I just wanna see more of her. If anyoneā€™s down to pitch in šŸ™ŒšŸ¼.

3 Comments
M
Massreno32 commented
You said 2k tho for an anal fuck vid , she said she doesnā€™t have any cus sheā€™s been single for 2 years , Iā€™d love to see a masturbating vid tho

M
malafamaanonymous commented
The anal vĆ­deo it's b / g content bro? Or with a dildo? Hope she do sextapes, thanks for the info bro, hope she do hardcore content

C
Crockbeck commented
She doesnā€™t have sextapes. I tried to convince her to do an anal video but she doesnā€™t want to do it anymore.

Comment

Comment