Requests LIBERTY NETUSCHIL

4 Comments
jonjones23
jonjones23 commented
Great stuff, thank you!!! Hope we're able to find more from her GPS days.

Last edited:
I
Infinitemfc commented
Do you have any more of the second girl from the left in the group of 5 pic?

B
bee718 commented
Am pretty sure she went by "Chanelle."

Couple boxes on b3ntb0x at buybox_verotel?qiLrpPL7?notset and buybox_verotel?XyBisw4j?notset

Also went by "Shanoor" at moreystudio: https://www.moreystudio (dot) com/model/shanoor/

M
mavfan1 commented
Just reposting some of the stuff from the previous thread. Credit goes to mavfan1 and the other previous posters whose name I can't recall. Some I found from spending too much time digging around Model Mayhem. Still hoping to find more from her GPS days so please share :)

5 Comments
F
FernandoL commented
There was a thread with Group Photo Shoots stuff, it,s gone, right?
Thank u so, btw

jonjones23
jonjones23 commented
Yeah, I couldn't find it so we likely lost in the data dump issue.

tito88
tito88 commented
M
mavfan1 commented
I joined in August, posted a lot and then it was all gone. Not really fired up about reposting stuff but I'm taking off all Thanksgiving week and may re up some other stuff I've never posted of her

DSCF9520835a2c47b1a7bd39.md.jpg highres-433870186b55187e290d7dbe7.md.jpg highres-43338759901555c8e4f448633.md.jpg

DSCF9463-2210b9973171c3d59.md.jpg Lliberty-board-35be7c2ab15aa557d.md.jpg Liberty-and-Randy-Jade-23cf701d0f94245a2.md.jpg Liberty595149d04b6b3bad.md.jpg

jonjones23
jonjones23 commented
That would be amazing if you could. Thank you! I know I would be eternally grateful. :)

And yeah, it sucks we lost a bunch of content...

almost-win. A shot I took of her in January 2015 at a GPS event. I have literally hundreds of other photos and quite a few have full frontal nudity, none have explicit spreads, "buttholes" or any other artistic things people have requested when DM'ing me about models I've shot with. :LOL: If lots of other full frontal she'd shot with other photographers had leaked instead of the limited number out there I'd be more inclined to post more of mine. Most of the weekends she shot at the GPS events she'd be there Friday evening for several hours, then on Saturday she'd shoot hour long one-on-ones all day from 1PM until 10 in the evening after the main GPS event which was 10:30 to noon. She was regularly fully booked. Then she'd be back on Sunday for more. There were many photographers there and while she wasn't always doing nudes there must be thousands of photos of her nude that never saw the light of day. Myself I shot at least three hour-long one on ones with her that were mostly nude. Most of the nude photos above and the Zishy ones have been out there for many years. This one is new but since you could add a couple of bikini strings and it'd basically show what she's showing on Instagram I'm okay posting pics like this. I apologize but she was really nice and fun to shoot with and I know that if I posted other new full frontal shots some raging nitwit incel would DM them to her Instagram in an attempt to embarrass her.

3 Comments
Q
Quagmireslut commented
I think I saved another one of yours a few years ago, itā€™s a black and white with her hair up, but sheā€™s wearing shoes like this

A
Anols commented
J
Jj98 commented
What love some more please! Please post more!

I have some but im not sure how to post them. Also I didnā€™t take them myself or anything is that ok?

T
tyroneherro commented
J
Jj98 commented
Please post them! Thanks

M
maraschino90 commented
News?

Z
zavddd677 commented
anyone got vids?