Requests king_tot23 (Tatyana Olivotti)

king_tot23 aka Tatyana Olivotti

I’ve searched far and wide but nothing more than the same pics found via Google, IG & Twitter. Hoping someone in here got some content. Looks like her onlyfans was deleted/deactivated. Socials aren’t very active. She did some shoots for HM Photography (David Moser), Clear Shadow Photography, twice cover model for Epitome Magazine &
Solid 10/10. Beautiful content but idk why she doesn’t post much.

Nov 6, 2023
Some good stuff here:

Wonder if anyone has content from her de-activated OF?

3 Comments
wojoh
wojoh commented
Thank for the contribution. Haven't found anything from her deactivated OF. Nothing. Zero. Like it never even existed. There gotta be someone or something out there with some good wins.

H
Holden2 commented
There's another magazine with her nudes done with the same photographer. I think it's Fuse? Not sure where it is. But, yeah, total mystery on her OF content. I guess she came and went without anyone noticing (or saving). Yet I find that hard to believe. So hopefully someone has something and will share! Thanks for sharing the content above though. Good work!

wojoh
wojoh commented
Check my other "better" thread there is a link to the Epitome magazine she was in. and yea I agree all her work with numerous different photographers, there sure has to be some stash out there. thanks

Some of Tatyana's videos

Last edited:
3 Comments
wojoh
wojoh commented
Those are her cosmid vids.. super sexy but i've seen them a million times. i've heard there were some short BTS vids from her work with David Moser (HMPhotography69) but have only seen one..don't ask where bc I forgot it was so long ago. Check my other thread about her and you'll see the variety of photographers she worked with but good luck finding anything more than a couple highlight photos from those shoots. and her OF page is gone. its like a needle in a haystack trying to find any wins from her OF..really hope she brings it back. thx for your contribution. the search continues.

C
cllctr commented
What was the content of the Moser BTS? Anything good? He still sells all his stuff as far as I know, so it could be possible to track those down from him.

wojoh
wojoh commented
for someone as hot as her..any video is good content. It was a 10 second clip of kingtot in the kitchen fully nude shaking her tits. dam she was hot AF in that vid. Moser sells his content on his Patreon. iirc kingtot was his background/header image on the homepage for a while.ironic much?. I'm sure there is some exceptional content in there but is it enough to justify $10-$5,000/month?