Requests Someone has TingleTown Asmr Patreon Stuff?

A new one is up. thotsbay.ac go check it out
A lot of copycats have emerged, so don't trust any website with "thotsbay" in the domain name. It's not us and to the owners of those websites - borrowing our forums design won't really help you.

Comment

1. body scratching in see through top

2.lollipop deepthroat

JvstinBieber
JvstinBieber commented

Oh hell naaah, so it ain't worth it :/

Neffrey916
Neffrey916 commented
like i said brotha even if you have monthly subscription, you will still have you buy the video i believe. I'll ask her to be sure though

J
Johnwebb486 commented
Anyone know if she’s has anymore vids made that are like these? Or are they all already been posted?

Neffrey916
Neffrey916 commented
She's just said yeah on insta

You know how much her new video is before I even subscribe to her OF.

Neffrey916
Neffrey916 commented
i think theres only like 2 vids since then but she told me she posted something like the dildo ride

J
Johnwebb486 commented
The only dildo ride vid I saw was when all of us got to see it on here earlier this year or late last year. Also I subscribed to her yesterday and I didn’t get a msg from her about a PPV video yet so idk what’s going on

JvstinBieber
JvstinBieber commented

Maybe you should ask her about it, I suscribed to another asmr youtuber and she sell the PPV but I tought that she would message me first and wasn't like that, I have to ask her about it

Neffrey916
Neffrey916 commented
She just sent me a msg with I quite “
✨Every PPV I’ve sent out BUNDLE DEAL✨
❤️ 20 videos including :
Dildo sucking, breast massage, shower with me, masturbation with and without toys, sensual ASMR like mic licking, finger sucking ect and more !!”

Yeah…I ain’t paying that much especially if it’s not my specific requests and possibly everything we’ve probably already seen on here. Lol

J
Johnwebb486 commented
All I’m interested in for her vids are masturbation vids and maybe a bj/facial if she can do it. But knowing my luck, every chick I’ve requested that for they always say “sure I can do that” and then doesn’t do it even after months of multiple times of leaving me on read Lol

S
SquandoRondo commented
she posted b/g content like 2 years ago and then broke up with the guy. Hasn't made any mention of that sort of content since

J
Johnwebb486 commented
Well onto another person then. I guess this will be the new “anonib” with that, anyone have any other girls onlyfans from BC?

Jellal5566
Jellal5566 commented
What she posted b/g content 2 years ago?Where's the video :monkaW:

Don't know why this was never posted here:

2 Comments
T
Tyrell_BR commented
probably cuz its already out in the open and people have already seen it

S
Simp665 commented
She finally sent out another dildo play video. Not sure if it’s a repeat or something new

2 Comments
JvstinBieber
JvstinBieber commented
But do you buy it? If so, send a screenshot of a little part just to make sure that it wasn't uploaded already

Neffrey916
Neffrey916 commented
i asked her last week if she would make me another dildo ride video and she said she dont know if she wants to do that again lol