Requests Morgan Gallo

Comment

Comment

Bigpanda01
Bigpanda01 commented
She said her vip list has full nudity and custom content, can anyone confirm?

C
crestor commented

Screenshot_2023-11-25-08-55-05-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12bec475b50f54512a.md.jpg
Yes, I can confirm that you can't read.

Bigpanda01
Bigpanda01 commented
yeah I fucking read that, but I was asking for “confirmation” if it was true, apparently I’m not the only one who can’t fucking read.

C
crestor commented
I am on her VIP list and I can confirm she does not do full nudity or custom content.

Bigpanda01
Bigpanda01 commented
thank you, that’s all I wanted to know, I didn’t want to throw down $50 without “confirmation”. Not sure why you tried to insult me, it was obviously a legitimate question.

STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
Sucks you paid to be her VIP and don't get to see shit. And I bet you didn't even call her out on the bs

C
crestor commented
whats to call her out on? She explicitly says she doesn't show nudity. I think she's fairly reasonable all up, most of her stuff costs a couple bucks and she's pretty honest in what you're getting.

Bigpanda01
Bigpanda01 commented
In the message she said “this page does not contain” like she is referring to her regular page, the fact she has partial nudes out there makes it seem like her vip access does contain nudity and custom content. I can see why there’s confusion. One thing is for sure, this crestor guy sounds like he’s a lot of fun to hang around with.

B
Bigdickdaddyfromnati commented
At least anything see through on the vip?

i'll never understand when girls show pussy before tits - anyone but any of her private message stuff? $35 for a non nude photo is brutal but im tempted

2 Comments
randomhero123
randomhero123 commented
I'll never understand why idiots cant follow forum rules about using the comment feature if they aren't going to post photos/videos.

J
Justlooking21 commented
Buy it and share or shut the fuck up

Anybody have this video?

W
WinchesterBorn commented
you commenting on it bumps it just as much as someone liking one of the posts if you don't want to see it unwatch the thread

Chillnight
Chillnight commented
me all days: yess we have more photos of her ... Oh , its just 2 idiots chatting, if u wanna discuss make a different thread , an u can use DIRECT MESSAGES TOO

W
WinchesterBorn commented
Wasn't "chatting" just telling him he is a part of the problem he is complaining about and read your notifications before clicking they say if its a comment or reply to the thread if its a reply 9/10 is content

O
our1qt commented
The amount of sexual frustration here is palpable.