Requests Kari Sweets

Dec 7, 2020
I think I found her second webcam chat which is dated 04/06/2008. I found two versions with one being edited at 18 minutes long and one unedited at 54 minutes long. I updated my link with the 54 minute one.

2 Comments
S
SlickDick222 commented
Is it worth the download ?

J
jdawson commented
not really.. very grainy.. pics are better. Surprised none of these girls aren't on OF now or something.

Dec 7, 2020
Here is another old web chat dated 04/20/2008. It's a bit better quality and I updated my link. I wonder if she had any unreleased cams, videos or sets?

3 Comments
B
Balakovo_777 commented
but, where is she now? reitred?

Henao81
Henao81 commented
Christian, retired from the media and fat...

J
jdawson commented
Is she anywhere to be found now though? Still want to see what became of her.

Jan 27, 2024

Upscaled clips compilation of some of my fave Kari moments.

Nothing that you probably haven't seen before if you've been a fan of hers for a while, but the resolution quality is hopefully a little better than what you're used to.

4 Comments
S
scottsayswhat commented
Oh, and sorry about the file size. If anyone is able to compress it without losing quality, knock yourselves out.

Nineinchduck
Nineinchduck commented
Yeah I wanted to download it, but I don't care to use up 13gigs on my phone lol

S
scottsayswhat commented
Kari is great, but I'm the first to admit that I'm not sure she's worth taking up that much real estate on your phone.

S
scottsayswhat commented
Jan 27, 2024
Teensy red bikini underwater 4K-ish upgrade.

2 Comments
C
cs442 commented
Nice job! Can I ask what program you used?

S
scottsayswhat commented
Thanks!

It's called AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI (subscription app). I'm sure the videos could look better in the right hands, but I think these are at least a little higher quality than the originals.

I really want to clean up some of her webcam shows, but the quality is so horrendous I'm not sure that AVC is capable of doing anything substantial with them. Maybe Topaz, which I hear some guys speaking highly of but costs $$$$. .