B
Beckymono commented
so its not really a sextape its super short scene.. bruh shes baiting

B
Beckymono commented
but still thanks for sharing bro youre the best

A
Ahernandez1052 commented
Is it just me or is she getting more and more thick...

W
wulfc commented
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
1 Comment
W
wulfc commented
Second gif doesn't look like it's her at all.

3 Comments
V
Voulezjfanservice111 commented
Hey sorry to ask here but since they removed my access to voulezj thread could you send latest material to me of voulezj

T
thehugelove commented
Same for me bro plz

I
inray110 commented
same

DiaKimeko’s $150 PPV

520panthers commented
Looks like she got a BBL. Girls need to gain weight for a BBL. Her stomach looks like the BBL stomach too

B
buckteemcjagger commented
weight gain plus the plastic surgery fucked her up for the worst god damn

W
wulfc commented
She's got a beautiful pussy. Too bad she thought gaining weight was a good idea. Bet he sister Hannah has a nice little pussy as well.

Neffrey916
Neffrey916 commented
whats her name on the socials

She does look good in these but non nude. Sorry!

4 Comments
T
tde000 commented
looking at her latest instagram posts, I just can't believe she got so big ... I'm wondering if some of her earlier photos were edited a bit to make her look slimmer

N
Nudostar92 commented
She's purposefully putting on weight and has admitted to it. It sounds like a mixture of her having health problems and an eating disorder when she was skinnier, and also I'm sure part of it was for her BBL procedure.

T
tde000 commented
Interesting, I had heard similar things. I would never say anything to her or be mean to her. But honestly, her new size makes me loose almost all interest.

N
Nudostar92 commented
I know what you mean. I think it's made worse by her BBL, ie the bruising and flabby tummy but that should get better with time and hopefully she will find a nice balance. I will say her tits have definitely benefitted from the weight gain so not all bad.

Alternative links to the sex tape

2 Comments
U
U0420 commented
She sounds so fake

B
Beckymono commented
thanks

4 Comments
asahisao
asahisao commented
Was she always fat like this?

ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
no exercise + eating too much = American dream

asahisao
asahisao commented
Oh thats scary, she used to have such an amazing body

M
mountainstarlight commented
Fuck, just came across her, looked at the pics at the beginning and she was stunning was excited to get to the nude and hardcore stuff and then..., now she looks ridiculous. She was SO stunning that she's still attractive and her body carries the weight better than 95% of girls, but what a waste.

It's like being given a Ferrari, then smashing it up with a hammer and saying "still looks better than your perfectly cared for Toyota", well yeah, but how could you squander that?