Requests SKYlerH.bby - Skyler Harris

Guys, do you think there is anything sexual about her? It inspires me so much in doing anal

3 Comments
C
Chitown1181 commented
Does she ever play with herself in any of these?

W
Willylorbo1 commented
I've seen me, but every now and then it's private and uses fambase I've never seen them

DNut1
DNut1 commented
She considers herself to be "classy" so she won't go anything past what you will see in the old Playboys. No matter what she says, no matter how much she teases, don't pay for her content. She won't do anything beyond show her tits and occasionally flash her pussy. She's been at this for years, both as a stripper in SoCal, and on OF.

B
Bozobuckets commented
Sounds totally worth it

W
Willylorbo1 commented
B
Bozobuckets commented
Havenā€™t heard of the Magical Pussy of Skyler Dawn? Shit cures cancer just by looking at it. $200 is a steal. lol wouldnā€™t pay $200 for a blowjob from her.

G
guyguyks commented
i dont think thats true. dont waste money on her shit, i have a rip of her OF ill upload in the next couple weeks. its got nudes, but nothing great. might try to buy a PPV between now and then tho

masturbation vid -
photos -
videos -

4 Comments
W
Willylorbo1 commented
Thanksā¤ļøšŸ„³

B
Bozobuckets commented
Amazing

B
Bigs251 commented
Holy cow!! She said she never felt comfortable doing masturbation videos so never expected to see one

G
guyguyks commented
lol well yeah, but if youre an aging female model with 2 kids and you want to continue with an expensive lifestyle, then you have to make choices. I used to chat with her on OF a couple years ago and she was against any pussy content. Gotta check back every so often to see if theyve changed their minds haha, if they stay on OF, then it happens more often than not