Requests Lauren L3ola

• Thread starter Deleted member 205590
  • Start date

Deleted member 85840

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Sep 7, 2019
She posted these previews of a set/article she did for Goodies Magazine and it looks like there are some VERY revealing shots of her in there (moreso than anything she's done in the past). The catch is (I think) you can only buy Goodies as a physical magazine and its like $65. I don't have time to check right now but depending on the photographer it may be available on a 3rd party source like the photographer's website or b3ntb0x...at least that's how I found another model's set without having to buy the magazine.

1 Comment
M
MBleafs commented
Some of those pics are free on goodies magazine Twitter page but she’s in like 4-5 last issues and I’d imagine the better ones aren’t on Twitter lol kinda dumb they have no digital sales

Deleted member 85840

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Sep 7, 2019
Well, I found these uncensored samples on Goodies’ Twitter page. Lauren is a contributor/writer for this magazine which I guess is why she allowed herself to be photographed so intimately. I was surprised because I was listening to her podcast and she was saying there were explicit poses and angles she wasn’t comfortable being shot nude in.

1 Comment
M
MBleafs commented

You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
thesand
thesand commented
FYI: On DeviantArt, you can download the full size version of the shared pictures by clicking the "Free Download" icon under the images.

Here are the 8 images: https://gofile.io/d/Egnh44

D
Deleted member 85840 commented
Thanks! It's not really in my budget right now to spend the $40 on her b3ntb0x set but there are 89 images there!! I have to wonder if there are any full on butthole shots, as the one freebee there with her in butt view is so close but not quite.

A
anndii commented
She should shave her ass and tits :mad:

D
dynaquinJ commented
I'm not gonna draw you a diagram or anything but you should learn what tits are, man.