Hey mate thanks for the name
Do you know if she have an OF?
Can you post a photo of her?

M
Mawei commented
No she has no Onlyfans :( Onlyfans Instagram

S
Southcarolina commented

No problem mate, no she has no OF unfortunately.

B
Bearzk commented
Are you sure it's the same girl, Brooke?

3 Comments
D
dzi991 commented
41 yo. Marvelous.

W
WinnieXxX commented
Small teasing...

Jasmine_Waltz_31_-_Cowgirl_Fuck_and_Cum_in_mouth.mp4_snapshot_00.56.953581a41c5925b5bc7.md.jpg Jasmine_Waltz_31_-_Cowgirl_Fuck_and_Cum_in_mouth.mp4_snapshot_02.00.2731a25ce6a44471d27.md.jpg Jasmine_Waltz_31_-_Cowgirl_Fuck_and_Cum_in_mouth.mp4_snapshot_02.18.13865f0b6de999ce0b9.md.jpg

T
terracehouse commented
can anyone reupp the video pls?

Jasmine Waltz - Red Lingeries POV Blowjob
137mb / 03:06 / 1080*1920 / mp4

Video -->

Comment
Does anyone have acces to this video?

4 Comments
W
whitewolf8 commented
Not to sure if it is this one but Iā€™ve seen one in a back of an Uber and itā€™s not great, canā€™t hardly see anything

K
KingWalker commented
Where did you see it mate? It's fine if it isn't well recorded. Actually it is one of the reasons i enjoy her content, it looks real and natural. I wish she was more popular so people could share here more content like her OF live streams.

J
Jordan russell commented
Agreed. The only problem is her overpricing everything on OFs and thats why its kept her popularity/infamy down. And if she does give a discount you're buying blind and the PPV stuff isn't ever previewed with even one image. I smh at her pricing when in 2015-2017 she'd do it most of it on her snap for free. She's hot though even as the years go by.

D
Diago77 commented

Agreed on her content, she hot AF. But sends shit out bind and says its new when often its not or bundles up a few fucking 20 sec clips.

Shes got me a couple of time with buying the same vid twice As well. Fucking annoys me when they do that!

If she done it properly then likely be popular...but looking at the environment most her vids are filmed in I think she spends a lot of time coked off her face a party's šŸ¤£

Probably not too bother about customer satisfaction on OF šŸ˜¬

Last edited:

2 Comments
N
Nini6619 commented
You are a legend brother

hdguy
hdguy commented
You say that, but didn't like any of his posts... No likes, no medals? What gives?