Requests Lolitadina

Re-up

2 Comments
S
Shdw95 commented
Does anyone know in which videos she shows something?

S
Shsuhs commented
There are multiple slips. A couple in her last vids while teasing the viewers, removing her bra under her dress and doing jumping jacks in a tight blue nightie. One small (almost) nip flash while she's wearing a white tube top and was teasing the viewers before ending the stream, and one really quick tit slip when she goes off screen to change her black longsleeves top but takes her shirt off before she's fully out of sight giving us a litteral "blink snd you'll miss it" full titty. Unfortunately, due to her internet connection being atrocious, most of these are very difficult to make out, blurry and last for half a pico-second at best. There are more slips out there but these are just the most notable ones. I'm sure all of them can easily be found. If anyone has other slips from her vids, let us all know. I doubt she will be making a comeback on a streaming site any time soon.

Deleted member 147473

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Nov 9, 2019
We all should actually dm her and tell her, to get live again on a similar app like periscope (BIGO) or something where u can go live on!

4 Comments
M
MarkSpills3 commented
Or maybe just leave her alone if she wanted to go live somewhere else she would've done it by now she already got scared of the Internet once because of all the videos out there let's not scare her away completely

S
shahrooz02 commented
I am pretty sure she joined tiktok and has done some live theres , was not able to catch them though

malto71
malto71 commented
We could leave her in peace

G
GonDoPagode commented